Info Does anyone know when Repster shipper is going to start with UPS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Gecko Euphoria
Does anyone know when Repster shipper is going to start with UPS

Hi guys, I have just been wondering when Repster is going to begin shipping again. I know they were switching from fed ex to UPS, But thats been months I thought they would be back in buisness by now unless they are and I missed the e-mail, Any ways any info on this situation would greatly be appriciated, I really loved these guys while I used them and they saved me lots of money in shipping I'd be going to them in a heart beat if I could just figure out whats going on with them Does any one know if they even are comeing back to ship for the reptile community. Well thanks guys,

Adam Brough

Old 03-10-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
KathyLove
I believe that site has been abandoned, at least the last time I ever looked at it. But the good news is that ProExotics has taken up the slack and has UPS on board. Read this thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126717

Old 03-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
jayefbe
Reptster is about as done as can be. Serves David Young right too.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
SPJ
You'll have a reliable option this Tuesday.
shipyourreptiles.com goes live then.

Old 03-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Gecko Euphoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
You'll have a reliable option this Tuesday.
shipyourreptiles.com goes live then.
Thanks Guys I will utilize that when it happens how great is this!!!! Awsome,

Thanks again Adam

Old 03-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #6
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
I believe that site has been abandoned, at least the last time I ever looked at it. But the good news is that ProExotics has taken up the slack and has UPS on board.

My understanding is that Repster tried to steal PE's thunder by saying they were the ones responsible for the UPS negotiations when it was PE's hard work to bring this about.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
John Kielbasa
Actually I believe this goes live on the 16th which is Monday. I spoke to Robyn a while ago when I was calling to order a box from him to ship to Fed Ex to be approved. After talking to him, I said forget the box, I will wait for this and then order a lot more boxes. This is really great news. I hope this all works out as it will be making life alot easier on alot of people. I reallt think UPS is by far the best out there.

Old 03-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #8
KathyLove
I have never used UPS, but...

I think it is great that ProExotics has worked to make this available, and that it is about to begin. I hope that members will post here with their experience as soon as it gets started.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!