"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:17 PM   #51
lanceheads
No sir, his posts have NOT been removed from the SHHS site.
As far as Crotalus/Agkistrodon "inbreeding" AIN'T gonna happen.
Biologically/Genetically IMPOSSIBLE

Randal Berry

Old 05-14-2008, 10:09 AM   #52
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads

Randal Berry
i didnt say interbreeding, i meant those were two species he planned on working with in breeding efforts. of course he has no venomous experience but thats what he says. and yes, many of his threads were removed over the past week or so. in fact, the entire ask the experts section was shut down for a few days because of his presence. ive tried being civil with him and helping him but he makes it very difficult for me to take him serious. he continues to give out very dangerous info for both animals and keepers, and he really has no respect for anything or anybody. i hope people know well enough to stay away from him.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #53
snakewrangler
SHHS is done with Nick

http://www.venomousreptiles.org/forums/Experts/35578

Old 05-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #54
Cro1
Quote:

Randal Berry
Randal,
One reason that most of the posts have not been removed from the site is that it will mess up all of the other topics on the site by offsetting the title of the posts from the other threads.
I dont think that Chris wants to take several days getting the topics all back in line, so is leaving them for that reason.
As far as Muff, he has been banned from the site again by Chris and Karl. Each time he has been banned, he has returned with a different name and registration. So far he has registered about 10 different names that have been banned. When he tires to come back under another name, that one will be banned by them also, and his posts deleted. After a while, he should get tired and find some other place to play.
Best Regards JohnZ

Old 05-14-2008, 01:55 PM   #55
bornfree11487
Also, I would think that if he was a lawyer he wouldn't have a cramped apartment, more than one snake in a tank, he wouldn't be selling his animals for $200+ each AND most of all, he wouldn't have to get himself a lawyer because if he is as good at anything as he says he is he should be able to represent himself and his "business" partner.

Old 05-14-2008, 02:24 PM   #56
lanceheads
John, good post and I'm glad to see you here.

Randal

Old 05-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #57
lanceheads
Fishmich,
You are correct! I mis-interpretted what you wrote.

"his next project is breeding Crotalus scutulatus and some Agkistrodon contortrix."

I assumed you were talking about interbreeding these species.
My bad.

Randal

Old 05-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #58
fishmich
Quote:
Fishmich,
You are correct! I mis-interpretted what you wrote.

"his next project is breeding Crotalus scutulatus and some Agkistrodon contortrix."

I assumed you were talking about interbreeding these species.
My bad.

Randal
yeah, when i re-read what i wrote i could see how it could be taken that way. it happens from time to time. have a good one.
~bill

Old 05-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #59
Gary O
FishMich.... You are telling me. I could not believe when he said a Coral was good first hot..........

I mean WTF.

I tried so hard to be nice about it.

Old 05-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #60
darkcirca
Just another little note, as I've been following with Seth, the majority of things on his website are stolen. The careguides are from WNYHerp.org, the snake myths are from vsnakercenter.com, and other pages as well. The only one that I know has given him permission was VA Reptile Rescue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis