Good Guy Dan Scolaro - Superb Transaction - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2008, 10:50 PM   #21
VegasBilly
Love the intercine warfare! I hope I don't regret this but I'm oddly compelled to ask..Chuck, have you personally ever had a bad transaction involving Dan Scolaro? This is obviously a subject you feel passionately about and I'm hoping your zealous attitude stems from a personal slight and is not based upon others experiences.
Bill

Old 12-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #22
lanceheads
Chuck,

Warning points are my least worry.

I presented a challenge to you, and of course, you balked. That's your M.O.

Time after time, I, and others have challenged you to "put up or shut up" but you still like to dance around the issue and challenges made to you.

You have always been all mouth and no substance here on the BOI since you joined back in 2004.

While I'm aware you have a, albeit, "reputation" to uphold here, your reputation lacks credibility, thus, makes your "posts" merely amusing to the people on this board who read this! To me, your "entertainment" but I realize you offer zero substance, so I take what you say as "entertainment".
Sure, in the past and even today I said I admired your detective skill's etc. but when you boil it all down, you never answer a challenge, you never back up anything you say with any real substance/facts, and you always "jump in" and "slam" someone, without all the facts.

I knew you would'nt take me up on my challenge, because you would be afraid that I might be right. You NEVER bought an animal from Dan, so why slam him? I bought animals from him and I was happy and I backed him.

The BOI is a great avenue for people looking to purchase animals from someone they don't know about. I believe the original intention of the BOI was to offer people the chance to see for themselves, people who
actually purchased animals from someone, and to offer their opinion.

However, you will offer your opinion about anything!, especially about animal dealers you have never purchased from! What's that about? So one of your cronies said "this guy is no good" and you believe him? ah, hahahahaha!

Again, stated, you have zero substance because, well, your just entertainment here, and I know the mod's and the owner like that, and I know they like the controversey that I, and others provide by responding to your assine posts.
We
know that, and it's amusing! LOL!

Stay tuned tomorrow folks!, there's bound to be more drama in this thread!

Randal

Old 12-26-2008, 11:33 PM   #23
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBilly View Post
Love the intercine warfare! I hope I don't regret this but I'm oddly compelled to ask..Chuck, have you personally ever had a bad transaction involving Dan Scolaro? This is obviously a subject you feel passionately about and I'm hoping your zealous attitude stems from a personal slight and is not based upon others experiences.
Bill
I was smart enough and fortunate enough after reading all of the complaints and how he handled them to make the decision not do business with him. Not to even consider doing business with him. It was truly how he handled himself that was the sole deciding factor, not that I doubted any of his customers complaints, but just how he handled himself.

If what you are suggesting is that I need to gamble my money on a deal with a scumbag like Dan to earn the right to add my opinion...then you can kiss my ass now and take up your grievance about the rules to posting with the owner of this site whenever you find time.

There has also been the odd occurrence in the past in which Dan has feuded with others in different forums here and made some very wild claims. I could get into a lot of them but it would be way off topic. But let me ask you, did you ever hang out with the President of the United States in Jakarta? Thats just one hint at an example right there. Claims to have a picture of it also but alas he has never produced it upon request. The list goes on and on.

And honestly this isn't a subject that I alone feel passionately about. Aside from you and Randal and the occasional new ding dong dumbass here and there that Dan puts up to posting good stuff about him, its almost unanimous amongst members that he is a bonafide scumbag that treats his customers like dirt. If you're curious, run a thread and start a poll. You'll see.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #24
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Chuck, your just entertainment here, and I know the mod's and the owner like that, and I know they like the controversey that I, and others provide by responding to your assine posts.
Randal
Cool, I can live with that.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:48 PM   #25
VegasBilly
Wow! Reverting to name calling..I must admit I thought the viewing gallery on this site was a bit more mature and refined....can't viewpoints be expressed without recrimination?

Chuck,
-I posted an experience that I had and the results thereof...sorry, I thought that was the basic tenet of this forum.....you verbally assailed me
-I expressed my disdain for being lumped in w/"plants"..you again went personal
-I merely asked an obvious question that any infrequent visitor to this site would have..the basis for the vitriol you spew towards Dan...again the retaliation.

Why you find this all so personally threatening is beyond me....this is JUST a website after all. When its all said and done is all of this really that big a deal? In just the short time I've been involved here I've developed wht I feel is probably a fairly accurate assesment of you....I just have the class and decency to admit to myself that my opinions are mine alone..and I don't have the right to throw them out there for effect or to just see what sticks.
Move on.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #26
Dan Scolaro
Who ever made a legitimate claim to having a bad transaction with DTS HERPS, INC. Some scammers is all.

Research those BOGUS threads and notice how I EXTENDED the guarantee for customer satisfaction despite the customer was not entitled to anything further than live arrival. And this was well before any bogus issue was brought here.

Those customers were not customers, they were scammers, and they threatened and bullied and lost is all.

Chuck, you are full of garbage and just a nasty person overall. And since your last loss, we saw some poop stains in your red dress and we chipped in and got you another.

And don't say we hold grudges as this one cost 4 dollars at the thrift store and it took about half a dozen people to contribute, so just say thanks and hope you fit in it. If not, break out your girdle.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #27
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasBilly View Post
When its all said and done is all of this really that big a deal?
I think that's a better question for you to ask all of Dan's customers with legitimate complaints and concerns that Dan has yet to address.

And honestly all of this seems to be a really big deal to Dan. He's the guy that puts people up to posting favorable feedback for him.

Are you aware that customers who have made a complaint about him on the BOI have been refused any consideration of restitution? Simply for posting here.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #28
Dan Scolaro
LOL, if anything is owed, its payment to me for my waste of time spent proving you and your clown friends wrong.

Your joker friend was offered a skink and he threatened for more and got the boot. Your other bud refused replacement viper boas and got the boot, so what is your issue moron?

Old 12-27-2008, 12:25 AM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Those customers were not customers, they were scammers
Yep yep, paying scammers, its the new scamming technique for scumbag sellers to use as an excuse to not make right on a wrong.

Say "paying scammers" three times while clicking your heels together and you'll wake up in Randal's bedroom and the nightmare will be over....or just beginning from a different point of view.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #30
Dan Scolaro
Either show evidence where I did not meet the terms of sale and extend guarantees or tuck tail and hide as usual.

Also, wash your dirty mouth out with soap as it will not earn you any favors when I send you some nail polish and hair curlers.

Why are you even bidding to harass me? I thought you were warned 5 million times to stop harassing people or else they were going to ban you from this forum. Heck, that might mean you will have to get a job with your spare time.

How about get a life first moron.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!