Ryan Trude aka Pitbullophis: Bad Guy! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2004, 12:56 PM   #41
Mark and Aimee
Ryan, you sure do post a lot for someone who was done with this thread a few pages ago...

In just one thread, you've taken yourself from bad guy to troll. All on your own. No one made you do it.

You could have ended this... By simply posting proof of your statements. But - I guess when it is all outright lies, there is no proof.

I for one would rather see you just fade away... It's much easier than watching you rack up the points. If you haven't figured it out yet, I couldn't possibly care less about what you have to say. All the name calling and insults in the world does not make me wrong, it just makes you worse.

I'd like to think you were done with this like you said in emails and various posts, but I have a feeling you just can't give in that easily. You'll have to try to take a few more cheap shots.

That's fine - the community has seen the proof of what kind of person you are.

Old 03-01-2004, 12:56 PM   #42
sputnik
OH YEAH!

Quote:
This means absolutely nothing to me but to you faithful, loyal faunaclassifieds patrons it's like your Guiding Light.
That would be correct... also stops us from giving you money or animals! Which is a good thing!

Old 03-01-2004, 12:58 PM   #43
pitbullophis
You doubt??

Yeah, go ahead and doubt. That's all you people can do cause you don't know <font color=red>[bleep]</font>. That's what makes it funny. I'm 23 years old. Been married for 3 years. 3 kids. 4,3 and 1. Mid scam? I wasn't trying to scam anyone idiots. Mark just put his panties on to tight and made you fools believe I was. Bottom line, I couldn't care less what my little cyber enemies think. This is more fun that Doom. The little flag just keeps popping up. Does that mean I'm winning?

Old 03-01-2004, 01:00 PM   #44
Vince
you have 3 kids, hurry someone call social services.

listen man, you got 2 snakes that where so ill that this other guy wanted to adopt them to someone who was going to try and rehab them and give them a good home, not someone who was going to try an hok them on the internet and lie about there condition to boot. you got cought scaming bottom line

Old 03-01-2004, 01:01 PM   #45
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
I'm 23 years old. Been married for 3 years. 3 kids. 4,3 and 1.
Ryan, what would your wife and three kids think of this? Would they like to see their husband and daddy acting like a fool? Think about it.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:02 PM   #46
pitbullophis
Yeah, I did say I was done...

But you guys must be having an effect on me. I can't stop. It's too much fun. We just reached out 3rd page. Come on people let's keep pushing it. I know we can get this one up to be one of those really good threads that are so long people don't even read them. There goes my flag again.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:03 PM   #47
Vince
i dont think you have any kids, i think your a kid your self, i cant think of any grown man with 3 kids and a wife that is sitting at home at the computer at 1 in the afternoon on a monday. think about it buddy. come on your not fooling anyone, im glad the boi is here to expose scammers like you

Old 03-01-2004, 01:03 PM   #48
sputnik
Ha

No one is doubting Mark's credibility at all. As for Ryan's???

There is none!

Quote:
Mark just put his pants on to tight and made you fools believe I was. Bottom line, I couldn't care less what my little cyber enemies think.
Yes he did and at the same time exposed you for the liar you are. And now all us fools won't trade, buy or sell to you. Such a shame!!

Old 03-01-2004, 01:04 PM   #49
Vince
Re: Yeah, I did say I was done...

Quote:
Originally posted by pitbullophis
But you guys must be having an effect on me. I can't stop. It's too much fun. We just reached out 3rd page. Come on people let's keep pushing it. I know we can get this one up to be one of those really good threads that are so long people don't even read them. There goes my flag again.
good thing everything was proved on the first page

Old 03-01-2004, 01:10 PM   #50
Ken Harbart
Well, I've had about enough of Ryan. He's gone pending payment of a $10 fine. I'm fully expecting him (as he's admitted to lacking integrity) to attempt to register another name and post under that one. Then again, it will be a wasted effort on his part, as it takes far less effort for me to delete posts than it will for him to type them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!