Ryan Trude aka Pitbullophis: Bad Guy! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:35 PM   #51
sputnik
RYAN

Ryan seems to think he has only been exposed on fauna... knowing Mark, this will be posted on a number of other forums to make people aware of scammers like Ryan.

At this point I doubt Ryan has any clue of this!

Old 03-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #52
DavidBeard
Wow. This was entertaining to say the least. I sure hope nobody knows what Ryan looks like.....I doubt he'll be able to show up at any major herp shows after this little tirade, lol. Jeez......some people.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:46 PM   #53
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
Ryan seems to think he has only been exposed on fauna... knowing Mark, this will be posted on a number of other forums to make people aware of scammers like Ryan.
Scott, to keep it simple... You are entirely correct. In fact, I'm thinking about registering a new domain name tonight.

Old 03-01-2004, 01:51 PM   #54
WebSlave
Quote:
The little flag just keeps popping up. Does that mean I'm winning?
Yes Ryan has won. He is now suspended from this site until he pays the $10 fine. But I do expect him to reregister, and he will have any such registrations and subsequent messages deleted.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for him to pay the fine.

Old 03-01-2004, 02:06 PM   #55
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
Yes Ryan has won. He is now suspended from this site until he pays the $10 fine. But I do expect him to reregister, and he will have any such registrations and subsequent messages deleted.
Rich, I apologize in advance for any extra work this may create for you...

But I'd like to thank Ryan for helping me show my side of this saga.

Old 03-01-2004, 06:09 PM   #56
Ken Foose
I would like to say that I'm sorry for posting poorly on this thread. I just really, really hate people like this Ryan guy. However, I earned my points, and I will have to live with it. Sorry Rich. To Ryan (who most likely will somehow read this), all I can say is I'm sorry I called you a bad name, and that my invitation to come and visit me in person is still open, anytime you feel up to it. I would really, really love to meet you sometime. I can show you the beautiful Nevada desert, up close. Take care everyone

Old 03-01-2004, 07:23 PM   #57
Suncoast Herpetological
Nicely put Ken...in a thinly veiled and menacing way. I like it!

Old 03-01-2004, 10:15 PM   #58
cyberfrog
This guy is an idiot, pure and simple. He took advantage of Mark's trust to find good homes for a couple of animals that really needed it. He sounds more like 13 than 23 and I for one am glad he's gone. I'm in Maryland, and I'll ask around in my area to see if he's screwed anyone locally.
Adam

Old 03-01-2004, 10:41 PM   #59
cyberfrog
Is this guy now selling those Hoggs under the name CrimePays on the Boa classifieds?

Old 03-01-2004, 10:49 PM   #60
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by cyberfrog
Is this guy now selling those Hoggs under the name CrimePays on the Boa classifieds?
Nope. They're definitely two geographically separated individuals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!