Joshua Wright / JW Exotics / JWexotics@aol.com "Bad Guy!" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:15 AM   #11
Bill_Leverton
John I really feel for your problem,But from What I am(others also) seeing is alot of holes here Your are posting on almost every forum But Not giving The Info to help you out, Stop posting all over and focus on this thread, What needs to be addressed is as follows..... His state, How payment was made.just these few simple things can move us forward in helping you out. What do you think Bro, Do you want our help or what???

Old 06-05-2005, 12:31 PM   #12
Got-Balls
BTW: I would like to thank everyone for the help and support I’m receiving. Last night I spoke with a person in California who also had unpleasant dealings with Joshua Wright after paying $3,200 for a Boa and not receiving it. He has informed me the Joshua lives in or around Spokane, Washington. Below is a copy of the resolution letter from PayPal.

Letter from PayPal:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

-------------------------------
Details of Disputed Transaction
-------------------------------
Transaction Date: May 11, 2005
Transaction Amount: -$3,500.00 USD
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXX
Case Number: XXXXXXXXX
Seller's Name: joshua wright
Seller's Email: jwexotics@aol.com

Old 06-05-2005, 12:52 PM   #13
Wilomn
Josh,

Is there some reason you can't or won't give the information you have repeatedly been asked for?

Paypal keeps a record of who you pay and when you pay them. It will have the email address you sent your payment to.

Several people have asked you to post it and yet you haven't? Why?

Something doesn't quite add up here.

Care to elucidate a bit?

Post whatever facts you can find or remember.

Old 06-05-2005, 12:54 PM   #14
Wilomn
Ooops, in my above post I meant to address John, not josh.

Old 06-05-2005, 12:55 PM   #15
Jim O
John,

Here are some listings from Washington. Do any of them look familiar? Maybe one of the numbers will match one on your phone bill.

Wright, Josh
Bellingham, WA 98229-3247
(360) 424-4812

Wright, Josh & Lisa
7508 18th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115-4424
(206) 729-6216

Wright, Joshua
8718 Durango St SW
Lakewood, WA 98499-4528
(253) 620-2994

Wright, Joshua
717 NE 82nd Ave
Vancouver, WA 98664-2060
(360) 694-4817

Wright, Joshua P
Longview, WA 98632-9810
(360) 423-8588

Wright, Tonya & Joshua
260 N Solmar Dr
Sequim, WA 98382-8381
(360) 582-1343

Also, if you used a credit card to fund the purchase, you can duspute the charge with them and they will do a chargeback to PayPal.

Old 06-05-2005, 01:02 PM   #16
critical bill
What?????

Thanks for the support? Please save your fingers the stress and dont bother making complaints here unless you can provide at least a shred of verifiable evidence to prove your claim. A computer crash will not prevent you from posting the PayPal email with full headers.

You "got balls" alright....to waste peoples time. Go get some sun John.....

Old 06-05-2005, 01:26 PM   #17
Got-Balls
Chuck,
If you would like to join me for a day in the sun I can always swing by the Poconos and pick up Marjorie and you and we can head to the beach.

Old 06-05-2005, 01:29 PM   #18
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got-Balls
Chuck,
If you would like to join me for a day in the sun I can always swing by the Poconos and pick up Marjorie and you and we can head to the beach.
Hey jonnyboy,

I'm curious here. Are you threatening Bill? Or are you just stupid?

I am getting a whiff of Tuna.

What's up with you, johnnyboy?

Old 06-05-2005, 01:53 PM   #19
The BoidSmith
Quote:
We will make our best effort to recover the funds in question if they
become available in the seller's account in the future. Please be assured
that we will also take appropriate action against the seller's account,
which may include limitation of the seller's account privileges.

PayPal has decided in your favor and yet they only may limit the seller's account privileges? How many people does this guy need to scam before they take action?

Old 06-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #20
Wilomn
In all honesty, without johnnyboy providing some additional information, I'm not too sure that he HAS been scammed.

Maybe he's in cahoots with josh and they're running a scam somewhere else and this is part of the trail they are laying to cover up something else.

Still smelling fish.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!