Joshua Wright / JW Exotics / JWexotics@aol.com "Bad Guy!" - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:23 PM   #21
Wilomn
I know johnnyboy read my last post, he was here when I wrote it.

This is getting REALLY fishy.

Does anyone else know this josh guy? I've never heard of him.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #22
Dennis Hultman
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...p?product=3798

Why did you post in the classifieds?
You expect help? You skipped over about 20 questions and statements for more information.
Instead you choose to play with your last comment. I guess your serious about getting your money back.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #23
critical bill
John, youre always welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got-Balls
Chuck,
If you would like to join me for a day in the sun I can always swing by the Poconos and pick up Marjorie and you and we can head to the beach.
..to stop over. I'm a family of five so we might be better taking my minivan. Fully equipped for the child in you, with deluxe DVD player and individual headphones. I think my kids would find a new appreciation in that feature if your conversation is anything like your written complaint.

I'll also warn you that I've had a history of grabbing a pair of bathing trunk in my time and letting them float out to sea. It might not be too embarassing for you if your weener is as tall as the tales you tell...Jackoff.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:35 PM   #24
The BoidSmith
John,

You will have to admit your lack of information on this deal is puzzling. I can’t help but wonder what you told the FBI and the local police. You gave them a name (in hopes is the real one), and an e-mail, no address, no state in the hope that they will find a guy that run away with money you sent over the internet? Unless you are closely related to Donald Trump (and he wouldn’t do it of course) why in the world would you send $3,500 to a completely unknown person and not save any of the information in writing? It’s really puzzling to say the least.

Old 06-05-2005, 02:41 PM   #25
Dennis Hultman
----- Original Message -----
To: JWexotics@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:32 AM
Subject: You have been accused of stealing $3500.00

There has been a negative thread made about you on Fauna Classifieds on the BOI.
The link is below
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...89&page=1&pp=5

A person by the name of John Davis claims you stole 3500.00 from him.
You can post for free by contacting the Administrator WebSlave.

Old 06-05-2005, 06:58 PM   #26
Rockford
Hey Guys-

If this guy doesn't want any help than let him be. It seems like ya'll are begging to help him but he doesn't want any. You can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

It does seem a little fishy though.

Bthacker

Old 06-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #27
Bill_Leverton
I give this post a complete Bleach wash......This whole thing sounds and smells of snake turd, time to clean and move on......John if you are reading this, Please do us all a favor if you have a problem take it some where else, and save the bandwith for real bad guys that need to be put in their place Thank you and happy trails........

Old 06-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #28
critical bill
Rangers playing....

Game 6, 1994 -vs- Devils. Messier...The Messiah... guarantees a win.

Much more imprortant than John and his lost $3,500.00.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:03 PM   #29
Chris@TSE
Okay, enough is enough. Cut the crap people, there is no need to scream conspiracy until there seems to be one. We do not even have proof that a transaction took place....

John...

Log into paypal, select "all activity", next to the word show select "payments sent", click the dot next to within and select "the past year"

Find the transaction where you sent the money for this ball python and click on "details"

Open this page up full screen and hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard.

Then go into ms paint or any other similar program and "PASTE" into a new page. This should copy and past that "receipt" from paypal. Once you do that save it as an image file (bmp,gif,jpg) and post it here.

Simple as that. People want proof of this transaction, they also want to help yo utrack this person down and this is a good start. Do not expect help if you cannot come thru with simple requirements.

Old 06-05-2005, 08:03 PM   #30
Wilomn
Well, ol johnnyboy no-balls was JUST here reading again and has AGAIN left without contributing ANYTHING of signifigance.

I really think this is some sort of scam or something that is just NOT on the up and up.

I reckon it's sort of like Hollywood Blvd.; hang out long enough and you'll see everything and anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!