Anthony McCain is a guy to avoid - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:01 PM   #101
Anthony McCain
Delivered Evan his Super

I took the cash along with the unproven imported female and Super Pastel male with me to Tinley as I said I was. By then both Evan's checks had cleared the bank..

Evan decided that the Super was " a nice one" and agreed to take him..

I did my best to make him happy by making available ALL the possible options. I hope all goes well for Evan as it was interesting knowing him..

I gave him the option to take back his female and take back the cash he had sent without even bothering to look at the Super Pastel but he wanted to take the Super Pastel in the end instead so that ended this thread the way I see it...

In the end I think this was alot of unnecessary stress that could have been avoided altogether as I had NO intentions of doing anything but delivering him a nice animal at the show after his checks had cleared.. I see no upside to dragging things out like this , or having violent threats left on my cell phone as I have more important things to spend my time on, like producing the high end morphs that I am know for consistantly producing.. Out of the ten plus years that I have invested in this industry I must say this was the one deal that "took the cake".. Some may think I was in the wrong for holding the animal until the funds cleared but that is my TERMS as is it with most of us in this industry..

I did what I told Evan I was going to do and he decided that the animal was good enough for him to accept , that is the end , and we can now both go our seperate ways...

Thanks for hand delivering the Super Pastel for me at the show Mark! Nice seeing you as well as alot of other good people at the show this past weekend!

See you around Evan...

Anthony McCain-McCain's Reptiles...........

Old 10-10-2006, 06:41 PM   #102
bamasmith
I am glad that this has ended on a positive note.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:12 AM   #103
evansnakes
I agree, it is over. You were very nice at the show Anthony. You are being a bit derrogotory to me in that last post though. I took the pastel after talking to Mark and a couple other people which I thought you would recognize as a pretty good gesture on my part considering I could buy a comparable animal for $2500 now instead of $3500 and if you had to resell it you would have lost money. That was never my intention and I did not do that to you. So let's not leave this with any parting shots. It is done. My checks were as good as my word as I said they would be. Mark was kind enough to work as mediator. And done is done. I will not be back to this thread again and it can drop now. Thanks to all. Evan

Old 11-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #104
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
I agree, it is over. You were very nice at the show Anthony. You are being a bit derrogotory to me in that last post though. I took the pastel after talking to Mark and a couple other people which I thought you would recognize as a pretty good gesture on my part considering I could buy a comparable animal for $2500 now instead of $3500 and if you had to resell it you would have lost money. That was never my intention and I did not do that to you. So let's not leave this with any parting shots. It is done. My checks were as good as my word as I said they would be. Mark was kind enough to work as mediator. And done is done. I will not be back to this thread again and it can drop now. Thanks to all. Evan
So what about that negative trader rating you left him for ripping you off for $3500? Did he rip you off evan? No. You got the snake that you paid for at the amount that you paid. But here, for eternity, if someone looks at Anothony's trader rating is the "fact" that he stole $3500 from you. Talk about grounds for a lawsuit.

Care to offer Anthony an apology and some kind of retraction? Huh?

You see, thid is the problem with the trader ration system. Once left I don't believe that it can't be retracted.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2006, 03:55 PM   #105
shrap
JimO...... you are truly relentless man. Why dont you just dig up every thread he has ever posted in and take it to the gutter too.

Old 11-07-2006, 03:59 PM   #106
shrap
And dont get me wrong Jim, Evan has surely made his mistakes. But your relentless pursuit of him at this point wreaks of obsession and stalking.

Old 11-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #107
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
JimO...... you are truly relentless man. Why dont you just dig up every thread he has ever posted in and take it to the gutter too.
I felt this was relevant as people were going on and on about evan's stellar trader rating and evan himself was threatening lawsuits for any disparaging commentary.

As for the gutter, I think evan and anthony did a fine job of that themselves. But your points are well taken my friend. And I have made mine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!