Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2017, 02:09 PM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
A limited number of particular animals can be collected and sold each year in SC.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #12
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
A limited number of particular animals can be collected and sold each year in SC.
The current number is 10

Old 06-02-2017, 04:38 PM   #13
markpulawski
I guess South Carolina must be the last place box turtles can be collected for commerce, sad really but I was referring to the North American Wood Turtles he has advertised, he would certainly need some type of paperwork showing their origin or would he? I am not so well versed but I thought they were endangered and protected.

Old 06-02-2017, 05:06 PM   #14
Richard Fasano
THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE FUNNY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING, AND I MIGHT BE OVERLY SUSPICIOUS, BUT ABOUT THE TIME ALL THIS STUFF WAS GOING DOWN ABOUT ADRIAN CIESLAK THERE WAS A SUDDEN PROLIFERATION OF OFFERS TO SELL TURTLES COMING FROM FLORENCE S.C.. I REMEMBER TWO DEALERS AND BOTH JOINED IN 2017 AND I JUST WENT BACK ON THE WEBSITE LOOKING FOR THEM AND SUDDENLY I DON'T SEE THIER ADS !

Old 06-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #15
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Fasano View Post
THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE FUNNY ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING, AND I MIGHT BE OVERLY SUSPICIOUS, BUT ABOUT THE TIME ALL THIS STUFF WAS GOING DOWN ABOUT ADRIAN CIESLAK THERE WAS A SUDDEN PROLIFERATION OF OFFERS TO SELL TURTLES COMING FROM FLORENCE S.C.. I REMEMBER TWO DEALERS AND BOTH JOINED IN 2017 AND I JUST WENT BACK ON THE WEBSITE LOOKING FOR THEM AND SUDDENLY I DON'T SEE THIER ADS !
I thought the same thing. I wasnt aware you could sell EBT that were collected in the wild

Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 AM   #16
Richard Fasano
I don't know John. The law probably varies state to state.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:27 PM   #17
marke1
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
I guess South Carolina must be the last place box turtles can be collected for commerce, sad really but I was referring to the North American Wood Turtles he has advertised, he would certainly need some type of paperwork showing their origin or would he? I am not so well versed but I thought they were endangered and protected.
the only folks who need to account for the origin on their north American wood turtles are folks living in states where they are native to ....... there was a guy on here a few years ago that got busted for selling hundreds of Pennsylvania poached na wood turtles ....... federal protection may be an inconvenience , but it's the only way to protect turtles like na woods .........

Old 06-03-2017, 08:10 PM   #18
CatchemallSC
I have been private messages and text by a couple individuals asking if I know or am associated with this person. Absolutely NOT and advise everyone who contacts me to contact their credit card company and post on the BOI. Someone was reportedly contacting people who posted on my ads with photos of my animals and asking them for payment. I am suspicious if it was this person.
Kyle DeMoske

Old 07-10-2017, 12:09 AM   #19
SurfnLivenCali
Cieslak86 (Adrian Cieslak) sent me the wrong turtle, and now he won't pay me back for shipping it back and wont send me the correct turtle or refund me my money. That's nice. the worst part this turtle has a deformed shell and has an ear infection with an abscess growing so big he wasnt eating or even walk around.. its been over a month and i gave up on seeing my $275. i had a buddy run his name and info i got all of his family address and names in case someone wants to visit.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:12 AM   #20
SurfnLivenCali
im still looking for an adult EBT female BTdubs lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!