DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE LLOYD PUTNAM IS AKA L&L REPTILES PACIFIC COAST REPTILESconma - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2002, 02:17 PM   #1
cness
Angry DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE LLOYD PUTNAM IS AKA L&L REPTILES PACIFIC COAST REPTILESconma

LLOYD PUTNAM OR LLOYD RHEA HE IS GOING BY DIFFERENT NAMES
ANYWAY, HE HAS SCAMMED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYBODY THAT HAS HIS WHEREABOUTS
HE IS LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA
HE IS STEALING MY MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT AND A FRIEND OF MINE'S BANK ACCOUNT
EMAIL GLNESS@AOL.COM a police officer who is investigatng himIF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HIM
OR ME CLN32@Aol.com
he owes me hundreds and some people thousands

i have attached a picture of him
beware of him he is very dishonest
he has been stealing from a lot of people
please contact me with any info
thanks
chris ness

Old 12-08-2002, 03:38 PM   #2
gila7150
If you are going to label someone a conman and post a photograph of them, you should probably include some specific information regarding your accusations.
Chris Raden

Old 12-08-2002, 04:15 PM   #3
cness
specific info on lloyd putnam

here is the specifics
i bought 2 crocadile monitors from lloyd putnam
i waited 6 months and never got anything
finally after 6 months i got an 8 foot croc monitor when i was supposed to get a 4 foot croc monitor and worst of all
he billed the shipping to me when he said he had it covered
not to mention he still owed me hundreds for reptiles he bought from me that he never paid for
yesterday i found out he has been pulling money out of my account when i had no idea
my best friend and i bought some reptiles off him on my friends card
and he noticed on his statement lloyd took money out also
i have also recieved emails of lloyd not paying people their money back on items they bought or he bought from them
i have been waiting for my money back since last may
airborne express can vouch for me also they cancelled his account and they are suing him for his thousands he has racked up in upaid bills to them
he doesn't return emails or phone calls, his email address is gsxr1000x@aol.com
if anybody needs names or email address of others he has ripped of
i will give them out if they allow me
thanks
chris

Old 12-09-2002, 07:36 PM   #4
spidey
Angry Ripped off!!

well, it seems i am another victim of Lloyd Putnam (Rhee, Rhea)

i traded 6 guyanaXsurinam boa babies and 1.1 longicaudas
that were all just beautiful! he was supposed to trade me a bunch of monitors, turtles, inverts, etc and some cash. everything came to $1350.00!! now shortly after that i got a message from him that he was changing his buisness and that while he wasnt there no one fed or watered the animals. as a result some of the crosses died. now, i felt bad of course and i offered to help in some way. he said he would send the 1.1 longicaudas back and the rest of the money! nothing has come simce the summer time or so........

he refused to answer emails and phone calls after i told him i was counting on the money for christmas for my 6 yr old and my 3 yr old!! now everything is ruined! THANKS LLOYD! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!! I STUCK UP FOR YOU WHEN PEOPLE WERE SAYING THESE THINGS BEFORE! I NEVER BELIEVED IT! NOW I DO!!

i told him before, if he truely has been THAT busy and does take care of everything, id apologize right here! i offered a last chance to respond by today or id turn everythng over to the proper authorities. i actually hoped he would have a change of heart, but i guess i was wrong again! i really thought we were friends!!bad judge of character i guess!

so, ive taken out this post and ive notified the authorities.

i hope someone out there can help us!

maybe his x-wife lesa chung(rhea)? can lend a hand?

he owes me $1350.00 and a pair of healthy longicaudas that should be 6 mos old by now!

thanks for all who will listen!

spidey (tom)

p.s. thanks for ruining my faith in people and putting a 'uge dent in christmas!!

Old 12-09-2002, 08:47 PM   #5
Boavoyage
Just want to give some information. The last time I saw Lloyd was at Costa Mesa (Orange County Fair) show back in Sepetember. He had those Guyana X Suriname babies for sale along with the Longicaudas. I asked him for some background info. on the Longicauda, which he said from a breeder in San Luis Obispo. There was an Asian lady (looked like Chinese or Korean), and a Caucasian lady help him out at his table.

Old 12-09-2002, 10:21 PM   #6
spidey
Unhappy me again

well, sorry all, i neglected to give my whole name.. kinda forgot. im so used to signing like that......

sorry,

tom bryker

Old 12-10-2002, 08:42 PM   #7
cness
Angry LLOYD PUTNAM IS A JERK

Here is the update on LLoyd Putnam
he is stealing from all of these people and more
he is located in california somewhere
he has 3 numbers
that are all disconnected
909-885-6488
909-890-9128
909-378-2655
here are all 3 of his email address he currently still has
GSXR1000X@aol.com
LxandXreptiles@aol.com
ReptilesCalif@aol.com

His ex wife's name is Lesa Rhea if anybody can contact her
she is in Ca somwhere

I know lloyds mother lives a few hours from his old shop in San Bernardino

lloyd has been known to be in gixxer.com
here all the people he ripped off

He drives a 2001 or 2002 suzki gsxr 1000
it is blue white and red
i will attach of picture of the bike
check out www.faunaclassifieds.com
he is on the board of inquiry in there
here is my college email CNESS@MBBC.edu
contact glness@aol.com he is a police officer on the case
contact your local police department and fill out reports for fraud on your credit cards
kuehnec@juno.com
the charge to my credit card in nov (unauthorized) came from L&L reptiles redland calif
hi

my name is carol kuehne i live in NJ phone number 609 655 3604
after reading your message on kingsnake i feel very lucky the charge to my credit card was only 25 dollars which i have the credit card co investigating

hedgehog@Keremeos.net
Nope, sorry...he disappeared right after I bought a pair of chameleons from him in august...they arrived dead &dying,and he told me to deal with Airborne Express (since airborne took 5 days to deliver for paid guaranteed overnight!) He has been MIA since then...I have been looking for him too....

toadily2@msn.com
Hi,
I do't know but I just got a debit on my visa bill from him. I haven't dealt with him for over 6 months. To the best of my knowledge he still owes me money/animals. Same with you???
Any idea of how to proceed?

drheinhardt@cox.net
Chris,
My name is Drew Rheinhardt he got me for $145.00 for a Scrub Python. I have
the old emails saying he was sending it and the emails I sent to him. I
don,t know if his emails are of use as evidence let me know and I will
forward them. Contact Alfredo at Xtreme reptiles ( listed on Kingsnake) he
was ripped off by him for alot more than I was. My # is (602)-396-3288.
Thanks for the follow up.I hope you nail him.
Drew

Modernherp@aol.com
This guys been chargimg stuff on my card #. What the hell is his problem? I just ordered a couple chameleons off him in Sept., now this! How do I stop this?

audrey.a.paige@abnamro.com
Can my local police do anything since he was in California and I an=m in
Florida? Has he disappeared or something? I was contacting him several
times throughout our transaction because he had sent the wrong animal...
etc. I had used my bankcard and I had protection on it so I got my money
back, but I was very angry just the same, and I had to change my card and
all my bills because of it. Did you ever get your animal? Did he charge
that whole amount to your card at once? Keep me updated Please!
Audrey A. Paige
(904) 607-2186

ariamal@hotmail.com
Yea, as of about two months ago, he was out in San Bernardino. I bought some things from him and he owes me some money, but other than that he's been pretty cool with me.

HUE8288@aol.com
Hello Chris,
You should lurk around www.gixxer.com, I've seen lloyd in the forums from
time to time. Its a website dedicated to suzuki gsx-r motorcycle owners and
fans.
Hope that helps.

Alex

XTREMEREPTILES@aol.com
1000 dollars worth

caseyanddaphnie@yahoo.com

chris,
heres my info.....
HE OWES ME 1250
Tom Bryker
1051 Magnolia Dr.
Washington, PA 15301
724-223-9187
724-223-1879
lmk what you can do,
thanks!

cdreptile@hotmail.com
Well, looks like were both screwed doesn't it? I have sent him more emails,
and called a couple of more times. He's about to get stomped by more than
just us it appears.
Collin

HI, my name is JC. I'm looking for Lloyd aswell. I found my male cumingi that he stold from me in a add on Kingsnake. I email aline reptiles to inform them that they need to give back my monitor and info on lloyd. Other wise they tooooo will be sued and arrested for possion of stolden property. I'll keep you informed as to what happens.
There's another guy looking for Lloyd. If need we can file a classaction lawsuit against Lloyd. We can all do it together.
JC
G8NUTS@aol.com

sharpshot00@Juno.com
Hey, I dont know where he is, but I ordered a chameleon about 6 months ago from him and nothing showed up! I cant get a hold of him.I tired emailing him and calling but nothing will turn up. If you do by any chance get a hold of him, please let me know asap if that wouldnt be to hard. I called the Better Buisness Bureau but they couldnt even find him or any one he works with. So if you do fine out any thing, please let me know, that would be so helpful. I will keep on trying to look around and find out where hes at also. Ive been looking basicaly every week in different places but nothing yet. Thanks alot and hope you can get him.
Regards,
Jeremiah Urbas

hitapoint@hotmail.com
I might have be able to help, call 412 480 3729 thanks, matt

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THEIR HELP
ALSO LLOYD IS SUPPOSEDLY WORKING IN A CUSTOM SHOP
DOING CUSTOM STEREO'S

CHRIS NESS

Old 12-10-2002, 08:44 PM   #8
cness
LLOYDS BIKE

HERE IS WHAT LLOYDS BIKE KINDA LOOKS LIKE
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2002, 09:19 PM   #9
Bubafat
Sounds like a great guy...maybe I will be able to do some business with him!

Old 12-10-2002, 09:28 PM   #10
spidey
Angry RRRRRRRRRR

umm how do you find any of this funny! i lost $1250.00 and many people lost a ton too!

this is a touchey subject. i understand that maybe you are trying to lighten the mood,(hopefully) or you may be trying to be extremely annoying! either way take a hike!

tom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!