Ty Park Florida?? Any Information? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 02:56 PM   #81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Thank you for your kind words Robert.
At this point I am asking please that everyone drop their differences with one another and work (together) instead on getting the issue solved so that Michelle gets a prize. Please.
Too late Lucille. Threads like these cause people to dig in.

Old 01-02-2017, 03:46 PM   #82
Robert Potts
You're implying that Lucille and her post have made the situation worse. Completely disagree.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
You're implying that Lucille and her post have made the situation worse. Completely disagree.
That's not what I'm saying. Lucille's posts are non confrontational, articulate, and well researched. People dig in when they're called names and ripped on. That's happened a lot in these threads.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:36 PM   #84
Dro B
I agree, I just found out she isn't a moderator and it's the most shocking thing I've read in these forums LOL figured she had to be getting paid for her input to be here so often and to dig up Info for people etc. Guess she just comes off as a professional.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:47 PM   #85
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Potts View Post
Huge props to Lucille for all her efforts. Why does Mr. Mike Schultz make snide comments in reference to Lucille's post....?
I don't see how it is helpful to split the current issue between the one active, relevant thread relating to the issue, and reviving a 9 year old thread with a made-up complaint, that hasn't seen a reply in 4 years

But that's just me

Old 01-03-2017, 05:23 PM   #86
Afrock86
Have to agree with Mike on this one. Lucille does a decent job in the BOI, but these threads seem to be a bit overboard. I believe Ty said he was counter suing Michelle for defamation of character? Or something along those lines? Michelle has every right Imo to have started the original thread, but this is starting to seem like more of a personal attack and if his lawyer gets ahold of all these threads they may be able to use it in court. This is Michelle battle, and until they go to court I think we all just need to chill.

Old 01-03-2017, 05:27 PM   #87
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrock86 View Post
Have to agree with Mike on this one. Lucille does a decent job in the BOI, but these threads seem to be a bit overboard. I believe Ty said he was counter suing Michelle for defamation of character? Or something along those lines? Michelle has every right Imo to have started the original thread, but this is starting to seem like more of a personal attack and if his lawyer gets ahold of all these threads they may be able to use it in court. This is Michelle battle, and until they go to court I think we all just need to chill.
It baffles me that everybody expects Ty/IRCF to actively participate in a vbulletin forum discussion regarding the transaction after the OP has already initiated a lawsuit.

Just a general FYI to the public- if you initiate legal action, do not expect anything besides a legal response. Pretty basic!

Old 01-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #88
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
if you initiate legal action, do not expect anything besides a legal response.
In that case, THIS POST sure does seem to show some "baffling" behavior coming from someone whose legal counsel would likely have advised him to no longer directly involve himself.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:47 AM   #89
yeloowtang
""Ty said he was counter suing Michelle for defamation of character""

even if he does, it comes down to the basic point that, for defamation of character... someone needs to be telling lies with the intent of causing harm to his reputation.. ( something like what Bobby Pruett is doing in that other post) unless things are way different in the States ?? all the lawyers in my family agree that, with her proof, the only person causing defamation to his character is Ty himself..
not even mentioning all the facebook stuff with his minions ripping Michelle apart, then when it started going against him, he deleted it..and HE was causing defamation to Michelle..

of course the lawyer he has will try to use this against her, hell lawyers try to blame under age girls for being raped we even saw a judge tell one girl she should keep her legs closed ???? but the bottom line is, she has the right to her opinion after being robbed by Ty.. posting proof and defending herself doesn't make her look bad at all.. the only one it hurts is Ty, if he's actually counter suing for this reason, it's either because the BOI is hurting him more than he expected, or he's purposely using everything to dissuade her and scare her off, either way, Ty is still the bad guy and I will remember that name for a very long time..

Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #90
snakesareawesome
Yes, it has to be untrue to collect damages in the United States. You can't hold someone accountable for telling the truth except in some rare cases of a non-disclosure agreement or recording someone with a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!