Do Not Buy From Neodesha Cages - Garbage! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2004, 05:54 PM   #21
Reptile Locators
Lightbulb Neodesha Cages!

I just wanted to say i bought several cages from Jeremy at neodesha Cages back in July i recieved them a little late but i was very happy with them no problem with the glass or the vents they came just as Jeremy promised.

but what i do have a problem with is it seems that every one is not giving them a fair break as they are! a new company and just like all new companies their is always Trials And tribulations.
I have nothing but good experience in dealing with neodesha Cages and Jeremy and we are planning to buy more cages in the near comming months.
but as far as new companies and bad experiences given the opportunity most will step up to the plate and take care of any problem that occures and i personaly know jeremy will step up and take care of any problem with the cages you may feel are not rite.

The following statment is just my opion of how the use of the bios are Damaging to all who use It!
but yet i think we should all who use this Tool on the BIOS
Should step back and think about the Damaging Things that are said with out justifiable cause honest mistakes are made at times
but yet so many are quick to judge! any one should read the whole thread before making judgment!

Old 12-01-2010, 02:53 AM   #22
GregH12
Nedosha Response and up-date

Thank you Jeremy for your very informative and very courteous posting. I am looking for a complete set-up for a Green Tree Boa and have found through my hunting around the listings that "Nedosha" is a favorite and highly recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by naja naja View Post
Yes we are understaffed , and we are looking at bring on new people. What people need to understand is that some of these cages have over 10 hrs in man power. We did not realize this when we made the company purchase. This business is very different then selling animals where you can ship right after the order is taken. We wish we could do that. We want to keep everybody happy. The problem is to that there was a pent up demand from the closing of the company and that is why we are still finishing orders from opening time. We had one gentleman buy 100 of our 48 nesters which are the hardest cage to build ,in july. We just got his order delivered. There unfortunatly is only so much time in a day. We are doing our best. I myself have been in the industry for 20 years and take pride in my animals and animals I have sold. I take the same pride in Neodesha and I am trying my hardest to make it happen. Unfortunatly I can't make everybody happy , and that is just life. No one has to worry that if they place an order , that they won't receive thier cage. We are looking at staffing options ,but have to be very selective due to the detail involved in building the cages. Like I said in my last postwe are very new at this and ity takes time to learn. As of now 99.9% of the customers who have received cages have been happy and many others have ordered again. Please give us the opportunity to get a hang of this, and be patient. It is very easy to sit at the other end of the computer and tare us apart , but put yourselves in our shoes and imagine how overwelmed we are. As far as what it says on the website Neodesha plastics is making our parts for us and we are fabrictaing them here in Florida. Anybody is more then welcome to make an appointment with us and we will be happy to show you the shop and what is going on.
Regards,
Jeremy Bednarsh

Old 12-01-2010, 05:37 AM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH12 View Post
Thank you Jeremy for your very informative and very courteous posting. I am looking for a complete set-up for a Green Tree Boa and have found through my hunting around the listings that "Nedosha" is a favorite and highly recommended

Anonymous third party recommendations are not enough to support a decision to purchase. Post actual dealings.

Old 12-01-2010, 07:12 AM   #24
crotalusadamanteus
Well, since this got bumped to the top, did you ever get satisfied with your order Steve?

Old 12-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #25
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Well, since this got bumped to the top, did you ever get satisfied with your order Steve?
No.

To be fair to the new owners of Neodesha, this post was made when Jeremy Bednarsh and his father owned the business. I believe the new Neodesha cages that is advertising currently has different owners.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #26
Cp3_Pythons
Im Sorry to hear that Steve.... SMFH....

Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah I understand the new owner is Ted Peltz (spelling). Sorry you didn't get taken care of on that.

Old 12-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #28
telefrag
I believe Ted was the original owner, if he is back in control of operations, thank goodness, I've missed their cages.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #29
crotalusadamanteus
Ted Peitz. Just looked back in my emails. He was pretty reasonable in the correspondence that we had together a year and a half ago. Maybe things will go better next time.

Old 12-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #30
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ted Peitz. Just looked back in my emails. He was pretty reasonable in the correspondence that we had together a year and a half ago. Maybe things will go better next time.
No "next time" for me. I am never ordering cages online again. Burnt by the old Neodesha (Jeremy Bednarsh), burnt by Alan Hall (Jungle Habitats) and burnt by Josh Sharp (Mushu Cages). As they say, 3 strikes and your out.

I would only consider buying a cage if it was at a show or I could stop by and see it first.

The new owners of Neodesha may be good guys but I wouldn't want to take a chance on any more cages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!