Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:13 PM   #261
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine
The very act of you coming here and spouting uncorroborated gibberish seems to plainly say otherwise. You clearly want us to perceive him as being guilty of something, yet you have no apparent interest in proving that guilt. Manny Frade's past and current character has already been put on display here; but that doesn't automatically mean he's done whatever it is you're saying he's done in this situation.

Quote:
you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do
Credibility is a fragile thing. I don't think you understand just how many of us may see yours lessening with each subsequent post you make. You're not going to score any points by trying to make this into some petty game.
Quote:
I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off.
I would think that a smart person would understand how the past doesn't fully dictate what will happen in the future. If it did, his many satisfied customers would have been the end of the story. People can be both good and bad. With that in mind, said smart person would grasp the need for evidence that they - not others before them - were wronged.

I've long held the private belief that no 'smart person' would have anything to do with Manny Frade - all you've managed to do so far is help confirm that.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #262
WebSlave
Quote:
I understand he did not screw you I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine. I however know I've been screwed by him and I am only talking with others that have been too. So I can cordinate an effort to stop him. Your welcome to spend your hard earned money where you want and for now for complete details and what he did to me you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do there are plenty of comments and areas of him selling snakes that don't belong to him bouncing check. I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off. I don't need you to confirm that I was wronged my bank account tells me that. These threads are talking about his character and for me that's zero. So you want my opinion he is a crook just by what's already posted. But you can have your own I don't need your approval though.
Well, I certainly hope you are not here trying to earn unanimous approval, because you are likely not going to get that without a lot more effort on your part. But now, if you seek some sort of CREDIBILITY, well, perhaps that is a better goal to pursue.

Unsubstantiated claims and statements lacking in details are not the road you want to take if you want to be believed. And if you don't care if you are believed or not and it's too much trouble for you to provide evidence and details? Well, you came to the wrong place, because people here are just not going to take your word at face value without your putting some meat on that plate. Been far too many people come through here making false claims and wild accusations that didn't bear up under scrutiny for people to swallow just anyone's statements unadorned with evidence.

So if you would rather not waste everyone's time reading your posts, and your time for making those posts lacking in details and evidence, I hope you can figure out what you need to do.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:23 PM   #263
Lucille
Quote:
I understand he did not screw you I am not looking for a jury panel like me or not I am fine. I however know I've been screwed by him and I am only talking with others that have been too. So I can cordinate an effort to stop him. Your welcome to spend your hard earned money where you want and for now for complete details and what he did to me you can wait a week tell attorney General in Florida tells me what he wants me to do there are plenty of comments and areas of him selling snakes that don't belong to him bouncing check. I would think a smart person would see his repeated tries to ripp people off. I don't need you to confirm that I was wronged my bank account tells me that. These threads are talking about his character and for me that's zero. So you want my opinion he is a crook just by what's already posted. But you can have your own I don't need your approval though.
How many times do we need to ask what took place? That is not rocket science, just say what happened to you.
The more you post, the more I wonder if you were actually wronged. Those who are, seem to be all too anxious to relate what happened to them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!