Good Guy John Battaglia of MTC Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Synchronixe
Talking John Battaglia of MTC Pythons

I recently picked up a diamond jungle jag sib from John Battaglia and he was great to do business with. He allowed me to place a down payment on the male i purchased from him for a month until i was able to pick him up, and was also very down to earth and answered any questions i had very clearly. He also gave a letter to me that stated the hatch date, last shed and last meal of the snake i purchased. Would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a top quality carpet.

-Tanner Jordie
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2017, 03:29 PM   #2
Gary Schiavino
John is a great guy to do business with, and I would never hesitate to acquire animals from him. He's a class act.

Old 03-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
riverboy
John is a great guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!