Manny Frade, anyone here of him? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:16 AM   #11
Pithons
Are you kidding me... DONT DEAL WITH HIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I am looking at doing a fair size transaction with this gentleman and am looking for any information on him. Fortunately, I am the seller in this transaction (contacted me via Kingsnake ad) but I want to double check my bases here. He is located in Hollywood Florida and his email address is mrmanny@bellsouth.net

Any info you can give me is appreciated. Thanks!

Griz

This is all I have to say about him.. enjoy...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...56&page=1&pp=5

Old 04-27-2007, 09:00 AM   #12
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pithons
This is all I have to say about him.. enjoy...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...56&page=1&pp=5

Any specific reason why you linked back to your SECOND identical thread about Manny whereby you did not include the resolution? Manny paid you in full as he stated he would which you posted in your other thread. I'm not making excuses for the bad check etc but he did pay you. I sincerely hope that you simply linked to the wrong thread vs linking to a thread that you had not updated intentionally.

Griz

Old 04-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #13
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Any specific reason why you linked back to your SECOND identical thread about Manny whereby you did not include the resolution? Manny paid you in full as he stated he would which you posted in your other thread. I'm not making excuses for the bad check etc but he did pay you. I sincerely hope that you simply linked to the wrong thread vs linking to a thread that you had not updated intentionally.

Griz
Bob, It's post #13 in the thread link he posted.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6&postcount=13

Old 04-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #14
Dennis Hultman
Also,
I can't find a duplicate thread anywhere on the BOI. Am I missing something?

Old 04-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #15
Griz
Dennis, thanks for the post. When I viewed it this morning it only showed a total of 5 posts on that particular thread. But, when I viewed it by searching under my posts I was brought to a thread that had multiple posts. It appeared to have been a double posting based upon what I saw this morning. I apologize for the oversight.

Griz

Old 04-27-2007, 03:54 PM   #16
monkeywrench133
Bob, you're not the only one. When I open that link, for some reason it only displays the first 5 posts as a page for me. Initially I assumed it was only 5 posts long total as you did, because my settings are for 20 posts per page. I did not notice at first that there were additional pages.

Old 01-24-2016, 02:47 AM   #17
KeenEnterprises
this guy is a straight up con artist. it is ashamed the boa community does not join ranks and send him to prison.

Old 01-24-2016, 10:15 AM   #18
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeneye View Post
this guy is a straight up con artist. it is ashamed the boa community does not join ranks and send him to prison.
The "boa community" does not have the power to do that. It does have the power to not do business with him - but there are still plenty of people who don't care that he's a con artist and will continue to buy from him, as long as they get what they paid for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!