Bad Guy The Veiled Chameleon , Karin Lieber/Steve - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #11
albyalby1
Kingsnake needs some kind of poll, or rep system for newbs like me that its there first time ordering , The bad thing about this is it really sucks for all you guys selling and makeing a living b/c i was very close to never buying anything again from anyone . One bad person gives people a bad vibe for you all.

I did buy a few hogs from diff people after and it all worked out i see you have a good people thread i am going to post no there later for them when i get a chance

Old 02-15-2011, 12:24 PM   #12
rcarichter
I currently have a claim against them w/ paypal, thanks to advice I received here. They disappeared after confirming they received my payment. I couldn't inform them of the thread because there is no way to communicate w/them. I did check the BBB, and they have several unresolved claims against them, and no longer consider them a business.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
Focal
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they pulled this "double charge" thing with someone else. I would have to search, but this might be a trend.

Old 02-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #14
albyalby1
It may have been my girlfriend i know see said she talk to a few people her name would be Gabrielle Crosley. So can i still report them if there not a business?

Old 02-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #15
Patrick@ColorfulCreatures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Chams View Post
Bad enough not sending out animals that were already paid for. But then on top of that double billing your cc is just outright fraud. I was really really tempted to buy a parsons they were listing on KS a cpl of months ago. I knew their rep and I told myself it wasnt worth the possible heartache. Good luck getting your cc to refund the money.
I was also really tempted to get one of those too but thank god for the
BOI and due the numerous threads there was no way I was sending them that kind of cash.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #16
sbriggs1309
I placed an order with this site back in October and recieve 2 great chameleons, a male turqiose veiled and a female sunburst veiled. They customer sevice was great and the price was wonderful, i even qualified for free shipping.

Back in January i was looking to add to my Chameleon collection and came back to this website bc of the great customer service. I ordered 2 adult CB Jacksons Chameleons, i male and one gravid female. I place and paid for this order on january 27th. My order was due to arrive Febuary 3rd. Bc of a Snowstorm where i live i asked him to hold back the order for 1 week, so that they didnt get caught in the storm during shipping. After thestorm had passed i tried contacting them to schedule another shipping date. He said he would get back to me.

Needless to say he never did, i emailed them daily called multiple times perday and even faxed them twice! No response. I contacted the BBB and they told me they were out of buisness....but i find that hard to believe bc they are still posting adds for product and lizards on kingsnake with the newest add being valentines day...i contacted the BBB on february 7th?

I am at a loss, i have all my cages set up and have no chameleons, and am just really sad. I mean i dont even want my money back lol i just want my chameleons and some answers, i really dont like being screwed over and i feel like i was very taken advantage of. if anyone can help me solve this and get my chameleons and if you cant do that at least get me in contact with these folks i would love it
and you would become my new favorite person
thanks guys
Shelbie Briggs

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!