Good Guy Deobra Martin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:48 AM   #1
Dave763
Deobra Martin

Debra Martin Oceanside CA.... purchased albino balls from me. Good communication, fast payment.
Hope we can do more business in the future.

David Perkins

Old 02-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #2
SERPENTS DEN
Well deobra2869 can't be that good of a seller trying to recover her losses because she purchased a normal Pastel as a Super and is trying to sell it as an ugly Super Pastel.

Deobra, eat your losses or try and recover your money back for the person who sold you that Pastel instead of trying to misrepresent it as a Super Pastel.

What was done to you does not make it right to do to someone else.

Old 02-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
bullies&balls
Her add states that the animal was purchased as a super, but she in fact thinks it's just a pastel. I saw nowhere in her add anything other then that. Please show where she says it IS a super. I think she says you be the judge. Cranky today ?

Old 02-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #4
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullies&balls View Post
Her add states that the animal was purchased as a super, but she in fact thinks it's just a pastel. I saw nowhere in her add anything other then that. Please show where she says it IS a super. I think she says you be the judge. Cranky today ?

I'm not cranky today.

Why post it as an Ugly Super Pastel, you decide if she knows it's just a Pastel...

She would have a better chance on selling it IF she listed and priced it for what it is, a Pastel.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 PM   #5
bullies&balls
I stand corrected, BUT, she has a ? after. Not sure if she is new or not. Posting an add like that is NOT going to sucker anyone in. And many people post their adult pastel males at $150 ALL the time. I just don't get the feeling she is trying to "sucker" anyone IMO.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
bullies&balls
WOW bad Karma to boot, i'd say heck yes someone is cranky. "if she doesn't know her mprphs she shouldn't be selling" What kind of elitist comment is that ? This is why we have 10 names for the same morphs already, right ?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:50 PM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
WOW bad Karma to boot, i'd say heck yes someone is cranky. "if she doesn't know her mprphs she shouldn't be selling" What kind of elitist comment is that ? This is why we have 10 names for the same morphs already, right ?
Are you assuming I gave you a negative karma?

Perhaps we should ask a moderator if I gave you that negative karma!

Where did I say that if she doesn't know her morphs she shouldn't be selling?

Old 02-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #8
bullies&balls
that is a quote from the karma.. Not saying it was anyone, since I do not know who left it, but that was their quoted massage on the karma. The "cranky" was just thrown ouot there. Trust me, I'm not the shy type, if I felt I knew who left what, I'd say it. Wasn't trying to imply you. As, should be obvious from post 5 where I state " I stand corrected"

Old 02-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #9
SERPENTS DEN
Hey Bob,

If you have a paid membership you wouldn't have to assume who gave you karma. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/payments.php?

Old 02-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #10
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
that is a quote from the karma.. Not saying it was anyone, since I do not know who left it, but that was their quoted massage on the karma. The "cranky" was just thrown ouot there. Trust me, I'm not the shy type, if I felt I knew who left what, I'd say it. Wasn't trying to imply you. As, should be obvious from post 5 where I state " I stand corrected"
Quote:

It sure did look like you were implying that I gave you negative karma and just to clarify things where did I say that if she doesn't know her morphs she shouldn't be selling?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!