For Sale 2.2 Cerataphora tennetti - Sri Lankan Leaf nosed agamid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 12-09-2019, 08:34 PM   #1
jaswa
2.2 Cerataphora tennetti - Sri Lankan Leaf nosed agamid

This group of lizards was imported from Europe in Sept 2019, and have been doing fantastic over the last 6 months - they are a durable, hardy lizard that prefers a cooler humid environment, that is room temperature to about 85. They don't like it hot and dry. Keep them similar to a jackson chameleon and you'll be in the perfect zone.

Egg layers, and one of the females is gravid. This species does very well in captivity, and several people are successful breeding them in Canada and Europe, and now recently in the US as well.

We were able to import them with USFW inspection, and i have the form 3-177, from Europe to the US. Just before they were listed on Cites 1. This might be the only chance to get this species in the US now.

I can separate the group if needed but if anyone wants to breed this species i suggest you take all 4 for the genetic diversity and long term viability of your project. I have too many lizards to manage another species so letting these guys go.

$600 per pair, shipped. Will not ship outside of US, or take any trades.

thanks,

Jason Wagner
615 424-6050
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!