For Sale CBB 0.0.2 Phelsuma Cepediana(Blue Tailed Day Gecko) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
gtgecko72
CBB 0.0.2 Phelsuma Cepediana(Blue Tailed Day Gecko)

Hello,I have 2 juvie cepedianas available from my gorgeous CB unrelated pair.1 hatched in June and the other in July.the older of the 2 has a regenerated tail,which was bitten off by momma moments after hatching.it has since grown back and the gecko is thriving.this 1 is $325.the younger gecko is perfect in every way and is $350.both of these geckos are too young to tell gender,but my pair has produced a pretty equal number of males and females.these geckos are related,but not from the same clutch.i feed them repashy mrp day gecko and crested gecko diets,small crickets,occasional fruit baby food and banana.i ship FedEx priority overnight to your door or pickup at closest FedEx facility.shipping is separate.send me your zip code and I can get you a quote.these are quite rare in the hobby and males of this species are extremely colorful.i accept PayPal,checks and money orders,but geckos don't ship until funds clear.i would let both geckos go for $600 plus shipping.prices are firm and serious inquiries only.also I will not ship unless your temps are between 45 and 85.i can text pics of juvies for sale and my breeder pair to interested parties.feel free to text me for pics or questions @ 312-315-6414.you may also contact me at my regular email address,gtgecko72@yahoo.com which I check often.these guys go fast.don't miss your chance to own a true living jewel.thank you,Garrett Miller(usmc ret.) p.s.i have more babies that will be available in the coming months
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!