Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 144 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #1431
thomasboxertko
Watch out folks she is trying to get snakes from DFWHS that got alot of big snakes in a raid. Mostly retics and Burms. As you could guess she is all over this already. So if any of you know anymore about it tell them to keep an eye out.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #1432
crotalusadamanteus
Tim Cole would be the one to let know. I'm sure he's involved, and would know who to pass the info to.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #1433
ShadowAceD
As far as I know, Tim Cole ie on pretty good terms with her, so good luck with that.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #1434
amercnwmn
Ridiculous..She has a responsibility to pay for Kyle's snakes' testing before anything! I cannot fathom why she would even be considering adding to her collection.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #1435
Screamingdragon
I highly doubt that Tim is on good terms with her. I am sure he does not want to create conflict but it is hard for me to beleive that he is buddy buddy with her. He is on the Texas reptile forum and she is no longer on there from what I have seen. Tim is the expert around here and I don't think he would associate with anyone who could potentially damage his reputation or make all his animals sick. I know he has a large collection.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #1436
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
As far as I know, Tim Cole ie on pretty good terms with her, so good luck with that.
Didn't he comment earlier about letting the NARBC show promoters know that she might show up? If they're on good terms, why would he suggest something that might have hindered her getting in?

I trust Tim would do what's right and let them know.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #1437
amercnwmn
Well hopefully posting that info here will enable others to also look out for her, and it shows she has ZERO intentions of not adding to her collection. Hopefully this helps spread the word and keeps her from getting any MORE snakes, especially ones that have had such a rough background anyways. This is just...frustrating.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:21 PM   #1438
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
A person is more likely to confide or share information with those who are not antagonistic.

I want to know her test results as much as everyone else does.

Not that Ashley is my enemy but keeping an enemy close is the best way to keep an eye on them!

Since I do a quality Reptile Expo here in the Austin area, I try my best to be aware of situations like this. I will give credit to Ashley for contacting me early on to say would not be doing shows until all of this was resolved. It saved me form having to refuse her a table.

The people making the final decisions are checking references and city ordinances and this thread has been looked at by these people.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #1439
sally-dog
I cannot remember where I saw it, but I recall Ashley was inquiring about the snakes taken from the raid on the HEH property in LA, when that happened. When I find that info, I will post it. This does not surprise me.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #1440
sally-dog
http://www.redtailboa.net/forums/boa...uisiana-2.html

There is a passing mention of her saying something about her taking snakes. I could SWEAR she inquired further, but it could have been on another forum other than RTB. Still, that's evidence that these animals seemed to have piqued her interest before.

Did this happen on a forum, or through a forum she belongs to? I knew that her being on forums that she might try to pull something behind closed doors, in the PM system or through e-mail. She STILL frequents forums and if she thinks we're not watching her, she's got us all wrong. Those people who think she's OK just browsing their forums had better think again. This is exactly the reason she does NOT belong on forums.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd