Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 148 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #1471
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
so odd considering the illegality of the operation..I mean..Why does she get by with breaking the law?
Maybe because she and her husband are military?

Old 05-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #1472
Elizabethlea27
Quote:
Originally Posted by amercnwmn View Post
so odd considering the illegality of the operation..I mean..Why does she get by with breaking the law?
Is it legal for A.C. to CHOOSE to ignore illegal behavior when they are made well aware of it?? I am no legal buff I just don't understand how this works. It seems to me they should have to do something once they are aware an illegal situation exists.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #1473
ShadowAceD
Depends. It's not a felony to have those snakes within city limits so it is kind of along the same lines of a cop letting someone get out of a speeding ticket if they promise to behave.

Old 05-05-2011, 05:08 PM   #1474
amercnwmn
lol..does "behaving" include NOT actively looking to add more?

Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #1475
ShadowAceD
Well ... like I said ... it all depends, but really ... in areas where Animal Control is not considered a part of Law Enforcement (which I do not think it is in Killeen) it tends to be harder to get them to do anything. In areas where Animal Control has officers with actual police powers, things get done a lot quicker.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:35 PM   #1476
thomasboxertko
Anything updated?

Old 05-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #1477
chasebaker5
thomas, as you know she deleted everything.. i think she is gonna disappear and probably try to start up something under a new name or something.......

i have a feeling thats what she will do...

Old 05-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #1478
thomasboxertko
Kyle where are some of your snakes now? Did you get some back from Ashley and sell them from what i have been told?

Old 05-27-2011, 10:51 PM   #1479
VexalUntil
Hi Thomas,

I do not know who told you that I received back my snakes in Ashley's possession and resold them. My boas are still at Ashley's place. I contacted someone asking to adopt out my boas to good homes instead of euthanizing them. These are my babies, some of which I've had for 11 years now. I do not want to just lop their heads off and be done with it.

My situation with Ashley is still being worked out privately.
Thanks

Kyle Finn
Ghostfish Herps
vexaluntil@yahoo.com
352-870-6497

Old 05-28-2011, 01:50 AM   #1480
Adrya
Are you saying that by adopting them out instead of euthanizing them, does that mean that you got tests done on them and issues were found? Have you even gotten any testing done on any of your animals kept at Ashley's? I wouldn't even consider asking anyone to take your animals to "adopt them out" if no testing has been done to prove or not prove otherwise that they have any illnesses, Kyle. If they are adopted out to people there's no telling what would really become of those snakes, especially if they do happen to have a disease. Realistically, do you REALLY, honestly think you could find forever, non-breeder, closed collection homes for every one of those snakes? Do you really think that your friend would be able to do the same? If the snakes have disease, they need to either be left at Ashley's or euthanized.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd