Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 96 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #951
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
My apologies, I was under the impression that you kept a one eyed female ball python as a pet, as well as a male called, "Spoon". I know Spoon is no longer with you, but what about the female?
My female that I have now was not from that collection. She was adopted 6 months ago from Virginia Reptile Rescue.

My collection of less than 20 ball pythons and a couple kingsnakes was accumulated over the span of 3+ years. Not 50+ animals in one year like Ashley. Big difference.

I listed babies for sale that my experienced and educated master's degree carrying reptile veterinarian advised me would not be infected nor a danger to anyone else. Had he said otherwise, I would not have done so. IBD is KNOWN to be carried asymptomatically, and Ashley still decided to continue selling. Also a big difference.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:40 AM   #952
sally-dog
You guys who said this isn't about the IBD any more are right.

The number of animals in and out of her house in that period of time is just not something any sane person does. I don't know of anyone that has accumulated that many animals in that amount of time and then turns around and breeds MORE!

I think in my very unprofessional opinion this girl has attention/compulsion issues. The need to be "big", appeal to mass amounts of people on a forum, the "business" erected basically overnight, all the pictures of herself posted on forums, the compulsive lying, and the rapid accumulation of animals all say "ISSUES" in capital letters to me.

The last thing any hobby involving animals needs is another crazy person attracting negative attention to themselves... but here we are.

Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 AM   #953
Elizabethlea27
I completely agree.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #954
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I think in my very unprofessional opinion this girl has attention/compulsion issues. The need to be "big", appeal to mass amounts of people on a forum, the "business" erected basically overnight, all the pictures of herself posted on forums, the compulsive lying, and the rapid accumulation of animals all say "ISSUES" in capital letters to me.
I had been waiting for a response before posting this, but it may go to support what you've said. Keep in mind I have no way to verify if the person that sent me this is actually Ashley's mother. If it is I think she would have contacted others here and they can hopefully confirm or disprove, but this is a conversation between me and someone claiming to be her mother.

About Ashley King Caspillo
DR73,
I am Ashley's mother. From the time she was a little girl we had constant problems with her. We raised both our girls to be respectful, honest, and kind to everyone. They were also brought up in Church. But whatever we did it was never enough to satisfy her. We were not wealthy, and she was not spoiled. She was given what every child needs. Two loving parents doing the best that we could. I see that she continues to spread her misery. I thought that finally when she went into the Army, she would straighten out. I truly believe that the only one who can straighten her out is God. Maybe if he came and knocked on her door, she would finally wake up.
Ashley has never taken responsibility for anything, or any action she has made in her life. She also steals anything she can.
We are raising her first son, Ethan, who is a complete sweetheart. She has a new baby now, Kylie, who also is a sweetheart. I pray every moment of the day that the Lord protects Kylie. I think the only reason she got pregnant was because she thought that a judge would give Ethan back to her. We have a custody battle going on right now. Our trial is in Feb. 2011. If she doesn't soon get her life straightened out somehow, we may have to take serious actions against her again. I feel that Kylie is not safe with her and all her creatures.
I apologize for chewing your ear off. I wanted to let someone on the boards know that she is a pathological liar and will do ANYTHING, to get what she wants. She does not care who she hurts.
Thanks for listening, and God bless,
Selma King

and my reply...

Re: About Ashley King Caspillo
Selma,

Sorry to hear things have been so rough. The military is good for making people mature, but lousy when folks have a serious problem, be it personality or psychological or whatever. It tends to exacerbate those issues. I am familiar with custody battles as well as challenged children, it's not a set of circumstances for the feint of heart. The only constructive thing I can say is keep the best interests of you grandchildren in mind in everything you do, and don't stop loving your daughter. Whatever her issues may be, she's still yours and does need you. Honestly, situations are best dealt with by professionals who possess the knowledge in how to guide you, though sometimes that's not even enough. Just keep your chin up and do the best you can, no one can expect more than that.

You said you wanted someone on the board to know this, did you want me to post this conversation, or no? She'll likely take a decent bashing if we do.

Thanks and good luck,

Brad

I'm posting this for the info only if it proves to be accurate, I'd like to avoid the bashing part until Selma is confirmed please.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:52 AM   #955
RachelSS
Brad, how did she know to seek you out? Did you go out of your way to contact her mother? Can you post a screen shot of the email?

Old 01-18-2011, 06:07 AM   #956
SakaraGT4
I NEED to see the email address that the email came from. I will save the rest of my post until after I see if it is really her or not

Old 01-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #957
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelSS View Post
Brad, how did she know to seek you out? Did you go out of your way to contact her mother? Can you post a screen shot of the email?
I would guess she has been reading through this forum. It's not an e-mail it's a pm sent to my profile on here, I will be happy to ss it if you can teel me how to, I don't know myself. As far as me contacting her, reading through my post should have left no confusion on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
I NEED to see the email address that the email came from. I will save the rest of my post until after I see if it is really her or not
This was a pm from a new account on here from a Selma King, as I said I have no way to verify it's legitimacy, nor do I know what your mothers name is. If you or rachel can tell me how to ss it I will post it.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #958
RachelSS
Just go to the PM, on your keyboard there is a button on the upper right side of your keyboard that says "print screen". Hit that once.

Go to the art program on the start menu, go to edit, hit paste, and then you can save the picture and upload it here.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:36 AM   #959
Pink Lady Exotics
Look at your keyboard. Up by the area where you will find the delete button, insert button, etc. there is one that says "Prt Scr" or something similar. It stands for "Print Screen". While you have the PM open on your screen, hit that button. It saves an image of the screen. The open up Paint or a similar program. Hold down the "Ctrl" key then press "V", and it will past the screen shot into Paint. Go to "Save As" and save it as a JPG image. Then either upload it as an attachment to your post here, or upload it to a free image hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com and post the IMG tag into your post.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #960
crotalusadamanteus
Or you can use various other software to do it. I use MWSnap 3

http://download.cnet.com/MWSnap/3000...-10524228.html

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd