For Sale 2010 CORAL ALBINO BABIES - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-14-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
alba1182
2010 CORAL ALBINO BABIES

These are hold backs from the coral litter of the adult breeders for sale. They are eating F/T pinky rats fine every 7-10 days. Their parents came directly from Peter Kahl in 06. I emailed Peter a few months ago to inquire the price of his coral albino babies and they were 1500 a PAIR, if you dont want to pay that then I have them here! Mama had 17 healthy neonates born September 14th, and i have 6 left. They are all absolutely dripping with tangerines and peaches and pinks. The flash lessened their color, you have to see them! I'm posting 3 pics of each and I have more.

FEMALE

FEMALE

FEMALE

MALE

$300 each, I accept PAYPAL and Personal Checks & Money Orders, buyer pays shipping (Checks must clear before shipment) ANY Questions/inquiries please contact John at 1-520-304-4529 or email me at fauna1182@yahoo.com Thanks for checkin it out!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!