need help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-21-2005, 06:29 PM   #1
bxhotboy150
Unhappy need help

My two dragons a about a month and i fed them medium sized crickets and now one of them like wigles funny i gues to try to take a dump but only a white thing came out what can i do to help it and they didnt eat for a whole day since i fed them the chrickets the other day

Old 06-03-2005, 07:44 AM   #2
Ocean
Has anyone helped you with this yet?

Old 06-06-2005, 01:49 AM   #3
TheDrew1
Dragons often defecate when they are in water, so maybe you could give them a half an hour bath. But make sure its not to deep or not to shallow. And i think that mediums are a little big for a month old beardies. My beardies are 3.5 weeks old and they are eating 3/8" crix.

Well good luck

Old 06-06-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
Ocean
How are your dragons doing now? I am sure many would be glad to help you, including me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!