Pet peeve - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-01-2005, 09:30 AM   #11
Cat_72
That is just NASTY!!!

I think that forcing that guy to live in his own filth for a week or two might teach him something about husbandry.....ya think?

Old 07-01-2005, 09:42 AM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
That is just NASTY!!!

I think that forcing that guy to live in his own filth for a week or two might teach him something about husbandry.....ya think?
What makes you think he doesn't already?

Old 07-01-2005, 10:35 AM   #13
Rebel Dragons
Here is another beautiful example of how to care for your animals.

Some people just needed to be culled as an infant.................................

http://www.reptileauction.com/cgi-bi...tem=1121386857

Old 07-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #14
some_lizard_guy
Cheap people want to buy the cheapest animals, then they complain when they die... You have got to remember, there would be no pictures like this if everyone reacted like we do. But someone must be interested in buying them, otherwise there would be no demand, and thus no ads period. I find it equally, if not more disgusting, that even with crappy care like that, someone is bound to buy those animals.

Old 07-01-2005, 03:28 PM   #15
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
What makes you think he doesn't already?
Uh....good point.

*shudder*

Old 07-02-2005, 08:24 AM   #16
g&mgeckos
That is disgusting! There is another ad at reptibid for a group of leopard gecko that is just as terrible. And the guy is asking like 350.00 for the group. As if advertising such nasty codintions wasn't bad enough.

Old 07-02-2005, 06:51 PM   #17
Reptileking636
Quote:
Some people just needed to be culled as an infant.................................
lol amen

But seriously that is some pretty disgusting $hit people like that just need to pull their head out of their @$$es and stop torturing animals.

Old 07-03-2005, 03:56 PM   #18
Borewyrm
LOL Thats is insane!!!! Thats like trying to sell your house and having the Realtor walk people through with dog and cat doo doo all over the place. Now while I keep immaculate cages, I use vinyl tiles as substrate which are super easy to clean, I still use a big rubbermaid tub with repticarpet for auction photos, or rather I used to haven't sold anything in about 2 years.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!