Jürgen Chlebowy/ReptileTopSites - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2002, 12:40 AM   #11
evansnakes
PS, Rich Z can tell you that at the expo in Orlando I was an annual customer of his buying quantities of leopard geckos and cornsnakes. I don't think that he has anything bad to say about me. Rich? Evan Stahl

Old 09-08-2002, 01:03 AM   #12
WebSlave
Evan - to be perfectly honest, I do not recognize your name, but I believe it is my fault rather than yours.  While I can normally remember faces, names are another story entirely.  And at shows, I have a LOT of people coming up to my tables, so I hope you understand that it is really tough trying to remember everyone.

But I certainly do not have your name on my list of people whom have done me wrong, if that is what you are asking.

For the record, when I checked out Jurgen's site and his version of the BOI, I did see a couple of messages there about Evan Stahl, but I didn't bother to read them.  I did post a copy there of the original message in this thread, and as expected, Jurgen deleted it.  I would have bet big money he was going to do that.

It always amazes me how people think they can start up a copy of the BOI and yet not be able to stick out their chin and face it when someone posts something they don't like.  Deleting dissenting opinions and thoughts would make this whole idea of a BOI a complete waste of time and effort.  And it truly amazes me how this simple fact eludes these BOI wannabes.

Old 09-08-2002, 05:48 AM   #13
JChlebowy
Dear Rich and Faunamembers,

first let me say I', not into all herp stuff to start fighting. In my opinion its very important to stay together!! People that know me knows that I'm not such kind of person. I'm a guy that loves what he's doing. Fighting isnt my world, and I personaly think its always a chance to clear things before they get out of hand.

Just for the records, I respect Rich and his projects and I think what hes doing is a great plus for our wonderfull hobby. I'm not against his net projects nor I'm against his network!!

I think its always a way to clear things, so hopefully we all can solve this, too!! I'm the last that dont want to work things out.

So hopefully you'll dont judge my person to quick!! Again, I'm person that stands behind his words, thats unfortunately a rare behaviour these days, but thats the truth.

Thanks for your time!!

Best Regards,

Jürgen Chlebowy
===================
ReptileTopSites.com

Old 09-08-2002, 08:06 AM   #14
Casey Hulse
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think its always a way to clear things, so hopefully we all can solve this, too!! I'm the last that dont want to work things out</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Jurgen, If this is true, then you have some explaining to do. Why did you delete all of Rich's links etc... Seems kind of heavy handed and spiteful. You will not earn anyones respect if you behave that way. That has already been proven in more than one instance.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I respect Rich and his projects and I think what hes doing is a great plus for our wonderfull hobby</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
You should respect him and try harder to emulate him if you want others to respect you.

Old 09-08-2002, 09:25 AM   #15
JChlebowy
Casey,

I see your point, but I dont want to handle problems in the public, I dont think that Rich and I can fix our missunderstandings privately. If he he interesting to speak about all, I'm the last person that is willing to talk about it.

As I said, hope you guys out there dont judge me to quick in that issue, just want to leave that privately between Rich and me.

I sent him a private mail, and now I'm waiting for the reply to see if he is interesting to talk about it. If we solve the problem, I hope Rich will inform you all about the outcome!!

Till then. Happy Herping and God Bles you all.

Greetings,

Jürgen Chlebowy
===================
ReptileTopSites.com

Old 09-08-2002, 09:27 AM   #16
JChlebowy
Casey,

I see your point, but I dont want to handle problems in the public, I think that Rich and I can fix our missunderstandings privately. If he he interesting to speak about all, I'm the last person that is willing to talk about it.

As I said, hope you guys out there dont judge me to quick in that issue, just want to leave that privately between Rich and me.

I sent him a private mail, and now I'm waiting for the reply to see if he is interesting to talk about it. If we solve the problem, I hope Rich will inform you all about the outcome!!

Till then. Happy Herping and God Bles you all.

Greetings,

Jürgen Chlebowy
===================
ReptileTopSites.com

Old 09-08-2002, 09:30 AM   #17
JChlebowy
Typo Explanation:

I meant Rich and I CAN fix the problem privately, not "I DONT think Rich and I can fix that privately". Sorry for the Typo, I think the stressfull time also effects my english writing, because my native language is german!!

Greetings,

Jürgen

Old 09-08-2002, 09:35 AM   #18
evansnakes
Rich, I do not understand what you have said. How is it that I have ever done anything wrong by you? The only time that we have ever talked, met, done business is when I spent money with you at the breeders expo. We have also talked at some other shows, maybe NC I believe. I find it strange that when all I have ever done is buy from you, and you were always happy to take my money, that now you would say that I have wronged you. You have never purchased from me. You have never contacted my outside of the context of me being a customer. I emailed you several times the past couple seasons to ask if you had anything in quantity to wholesale and you simply replied that you did not at that time. What did I do to you that I am not aware of that you now say is a slight against you? Evan Stahl

Old 09-08-2002, 09:59 AM   #19
Clay Davenport
You apparently misread Evan. Rich said

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But I certainly do not have your name on my list of people whom have done me wrong, if that is what you are asking.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

He never said anything at all about you wronging him.

Old 09-08-2002, 10:40 AM   #20
evansnakes
Clay, you are correct. I was being defensive and misread Rich's post. Sorry all. Thanks Rich. I am too busy putting up a shield today to comprehend reading material. As I have said on many occasions to many people (even on this board I believe) Rich is one of the people to go to for corns and geckos. They are superb and always have been. Sorry for being mildly mentally ill. Evan Stahl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!