For Sale RARE CB 2023 Red Throat Timon kurdistanicus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-10-2023, 12:14 PM   #1
The Knobtail
RARE CB 2023 Red Throat Timon kurdistanicus

I am letting go 1.1 Timon kurdistanicus babies hatched May 2nd 2023. I was the first to produce this species in the US in both the white throat and more recently red throat localities. The Red throat locality is much prettier and the males are absolutely stunning. Please do some research, as these are not your typical Timon Lepidus that sell for 250-400ea.

This is only the second offering for this locale and I’d rather them go to a competent breeder who will continue to establish these lizards in captivity. These are extremely beautiful and unique lizards as seen in the pics.

They are currently eating 1/2” dusted crickets and are growing like weeds. 1st pic is the pair. 2nd pic is the parents.

I am happy to answer questions for serious inquiries. Please Email me at Theknobtail@gmail.com as I do not check fauna PMs very often.

They are priced at $1750 shipped in the continental US.

I am not interested in any trades at the moment.

Thank you,

Houssam
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
lacertidae, lizard, rare, timon, timon kurdistanicus