RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #171
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
This is a lost cause she admits to being a theif and thats that..

you never heard of sarcasm? youre all quick to assume shit so im just agreeing...

Old 03-23-2008, 11:25 AM   #172
Serafim
You are a thief until you show that you refunded the money... You have admitted reciept and not delivering the animals as promised. What part of this don't you get? To anyone reading this you look pretty bad...

Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #173
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
you never heard of sarcasm? youre all quick to assume shit so im just agreeing...
How about some remorse.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #174
madamant
Quote:
You are a thief until you show that you refunded the money... You have admitted reciept and not delivering the animals as promised. What part of this don't you get? To anyone reading this you look pretty bad...

yadda yadda blah blah....you know nothing either...how much of this thread did you actually read?

Old 03-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #175
madamant
Quote:
How about some remorse.

<<<<<<<<<<<<< does my name read Rick Leverock to you?

I think not

Old 03-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #176
Serafim
Saddly I sat through the whole thing give or take a page or two with all the fan club involved... Why not just make it easy. Post your evidence you gave back the money. I know its going to take an email why not just post when you have the proof. What I was saying is that you look pretty bad going back and forth with nothing to back your story..

Old 03-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #177
Serafim
Quote:
<<<<<<<<<<<<< does my name read Rick Leverock to you?

I think not
All the money went into your account didn't it... Hummmm at this point I could care less what your name is

Old 03-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #178
madamant
Quote:
Saddly I sat through the whole thing give or take a page or two with all the fan club involved... Why not just make it easy. Post your evidence you gave back the money. I know its going to take an email why not just post when you have the proof. What I was saying is that you look pretty bad going back and forth with nothing to back your story..
oh god, do you not read anything proper....

I never said I gave back money, I had no money to give back, I was asking casey to post paypal on who I sent the money too, to prove I did not take it for myself like she accused me of!

The only dealings I had in all of this, is them using my paypal account to move monies around, and being Ricks partner makes me guilty I guess!

Old 03-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #179
Serafim
Then prove you sent the money out... If someone else has the money a few pieces of evidence goes along way...

Old 03-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #180
Gecko_Den
Quote:
using my paypal account to move monies around, and being Ricks partner makes me guilty I guess!
Well, it does make you an accessory:

"An accessory to a crime is any individual who knowingly and voluntarily participates in the commission of a crime. An accessory is not typically present at the scene of the crime, but contributes to the success of the crime before or after the fact. A person charged as an accessory to a crime before the fact is one who incites, abets, or aids a person in the commission of a criminal act. An individual who is an accessory after the fact receives, shelters, comforts, relieves, or assists a felon after the crime has been committed. A person can be an accessory if they provide any support or assistance, whether financially, emotionally, or factually."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!