Carson Phelps (herps unl)-- CAUTION - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:34 PM   #41
Justin Mitcham
Hey Carson,

Did you pay Mike that money you owed me? I can post the emails if you don't remember our arrangement? Last time I checked you hadn't..but I did pay your debt to Dave!! (we swapped debts due to...well let's just say odd circumstances)

If you would stop treating people this way you wouldn't have these issues.

Old 12-22-2006, 04:15 PM   #42
worldismarble
There have been many many broken promises and bad communication. Very strange.

Old 12-23-2006, 08:04 PM   #43
CMCreptiles
Carson, Where did you get too? You sent me a email and called me on 10/17/06 To make things right then just crawled under your rock again. One day we will meet up again you cant hide under your rock forever............................

hi craig
there both feeding great
but i might have to ship them to u
i'm not sure if i'm going to the show
i'm going on the rd for work
i'm leaving today
i should be back by fri
i'm not sure
but either way i'll ship next week
sometime
send me your number again
thanx
carson

Old 12-23-2006, 08:46 PM   #44
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCreptiles
Carson, Where did you get too? You sent me a email and called me on 10/17/06 To make things right then just crawled under your rock again. One day we will meet up again you cant hide under your rock forever............................

Craig

I think he answered your question in Post #24

Quote:
there were 2 bad threads about me
i decided not to make good on them because there was no proof of dead ball
pythons.
What a weasel!

Old 12-23-2006, 10:29 PM   #45
CMCreptiles
John, I saw that the weasel was to replace them long before they ended up dead for them not feeding and he is well aware of that. I know the shows he attends and im not the only one looking for him.

Old 12-23-2006, 10:44 PM   #46
LadyOhh
Interesting Carson.... What happened? I thought you want to make good???

Old 12-24-2006, 04:21 AM   #47
Ken Foose
I want to add my own information about Mr. Phelps. I did my first deal with him about two years ago. I bought a bunch of turtles from him. After that, he kept contacting me about other animals he had for sale. In 2006 I have purchased approx. $15,000 worth of herps from him. Out of all the animals I bought from him, not one has died while in my care. I have not gotten one sick animal from him. Every animal I have purchased was exactly what is was supposed to be. He has thrown in extra stuff for me, and I'm not talking cheap animals. When I call him, he almost always picks up the phone. If I leave a message he usually replys within hours. I have found him to be a great source of hard to find herps. His prices are always more then fair. The quality of what he sends me is very high. Never had a DOA from him. It's a shame that some have had bad experiences with him. The fact is, I have not. How long will I continue to do business with him? As long as he wants me to. I only wish most of my other suppliers were half as easy to deal with as Carson. He ships what he says he's shipping. Shipments are always on time. Animals are always perfect. Prices are very good. He answers all my questions, and always keeps in close contact with me. I'll more then likey spend another $15,000+ with him in '07 and beyond. I don't know Carson personaly, and I have no reason to "stick up" for him. I'm just stating my facts in dealing with him. He is a business relation, no more, no less. He takes care of my needs and treats me great. Can't ask for more in a business relationship. As for the lack of communicaion, beats me. He called me when those chacos showed up. They sure are nice looking torts.

Old 12-24-2006, 08:02 AM   #48
christopher66
Ken,

I am glad that there is at least one person out there that Carson Phelps hasn't lied to and taken advantage of.
I can see were it would behove him and be in his best interest to take care of you.When you have a client such as yourself that will do return business ,you want to keep that bridge clear and door open .
I have never done business with carson phelps nor do i have any plans on doing so anytime soon.In my opinion it is better to be for warned and steer clear of shady business practices then ,spend large amounts of money hoping I'm not his next victim.Good for you on your good dealings ,but the odds are not yet in the publics favor.

Old 12-25-2006, 12:31 AM   #49
herpsetc
ball pythons etc

theres only 3 people
that i had problems with.

i'm going to take care of 2 of them, which is craig and emily.

For being on-line for many year,i must be doing something right.

look at ken's thread!!!!
i sell him reptiles all the time.
never had any problems with my reptiles at all.
i can give tons of references.
all u have to do is ask

craig go to hamburg in feb
i'm picking up some balls and i'll take of u then.
or i can send u a money order for $500,the 2nd week of jan and u can pick up something for yourself
lmk either way.
and as far as someone looking for me
it must not be that important.
i go to alot of shows and WHAT.
nothin.

lmk what u wanna do

emily and I are working on our deal.

justin mike taken care of on our deal.

thanx
carson phelps

Old 12-25-2006, 04:22 AM   #50
christopher66
Carson,you are a sad little man.

To take a quote from Rich on another thread,"its time to just move on".

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc