Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #101
SKYMOUNTAIN
will be up soon just getting kids late dinner...no problem...Why are you trashing anyone? not really the point on here is it Chuck?

Anna

Old 08-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #102
SKYMOUNTAIN
Two up for you Chuck....did you need dimensions? Dinner now, so you didn't have to wait on picts..

Anna

Old 08-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #103
SKYMOUNTAIN
Been trying to remember where I had heard "it puts the lotion in the basket" finally got it...great movie...

Anna

Old 08-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #104
lanceheads
I also would now like to see the pictures of your enclosures, when, and if you can provide them.
Another great line in the movie is "Don't you hurt my dog"! LOL!

Old 08-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #105
SKYMOUNTAIN
how about this one..."don't hurt my mules" .....
Pictures are in my album on my profile....
Anna

Old 08-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #106
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Chuck,
Why not give her a break, IF she just lost out on the Albino and was screwed over by Blaze, the last thing she needs is you coming down on her about her set-ups. I may be missing where this is relavant to whether Blaze sent the Albino or not.

Bill Black
Are you thoroughly convinced that she is telling the truth, based on the scenario that she presented? I'm not sure! I haven't made up my mind, yet!

Something about this, doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but?!?!

What bothers me is that she opened this package, in front of the busy UPS driver and OMG, the most expensive snake of the bunch happens to be missing. Then the driver is was told to note that it was an "incomplete order." As if he had any clue of what was supposed to be in the box. Not to mention that the box was not tampered with.

It could happen but there seems to be more holes in this story, then a room full on colanders!

The whole thing being brought up by Bill is completely valid. She, (or her husband) should not have ordered any animal that they were not prepared to receive or care for! That's just common sense and being responsible!

Wayne

Old 08-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #107
MedusaCoils
I meant Chuck, not Bill! My errrrrrrr!

Wayne

Old 08-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #108
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
Two up for you Chuck....did you need dimensions? Dinner now, so you didn't have to wait on picts..

Anna
Ohhhh....you want to play the game now? Ok.

Dimensions of what? The caging or your old prison cell? I can roughly gauge the size of your caging according to other objects that appear in the photos. If its the cell your speaking of I'll have to take your word for it, but I've heard they run 9 X 6.

Nice caging, but where are the pictures of your quarantine room? You aren't seriously suggesting that your bedroom is your quarantine room, are you?

And where is the female breeder housed that you intended on breeding with the missing albino? Is she also housed in your bedroom? Or is she stored in a converted closet or perhaps the bathroom?

Look, get this in your head and don't forget it. You were not screwed by not getting the male (if that's the truth). You were screwed when you got the idea that you could jump into this game to make a quick buck by plopping tanks down in every room of your house to begin breeding and cutting corners on some very basic husbandry skills. And it aint my fault for identifying those mistakes and letting you know about it, sister. You did the writing and I did the reading.

If you are owed a snake I hope you get it. But get the foolish notion that you're all set up for properly breeding out of your head, because from everything I've seen and read so far points to you not being ready at all.

I know we are in a recession, but your rush to make a fast buck from breeding (or to simply cover your hobby expenses) is spelling disaster to some poor newbs that cant identify what most with experience can see as clearly as I and others are seeing it. Isn't that like sort of the dilemma you're in now - like dealing with someone you don't know and getting burned?

I understand that this is an issue outside of your original complaint, but its an issue that is important nonetheless.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:48 AM   #109
SKYMOUNTAIN
These are some pointed opinions. But I don't know where you got an idea I was in a prison cell? why would you continue on this? Since you brought it up, arrested and released is a far cry from being incarcerated or in a prison.

I asked if you wanted dimensions Chuck because my husband asked for them when a tank was stated as a certain size in an ad, never meant to be rude.

This thread has gone to an issue not pertaining to the missing snake and frankly I see nothing but your enjoyment of embarrassing me here. I would think if this is your choice of tactic that this BOI thread is not being used at it's guidelines and maybe you feel it should be closed.

Again, I did not mean anything by asking if you wanted the tank dims. You have my apology if you felt I was being rude.

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #110
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMOUNTAIN View Post
These are some pointed opinions. But I don't know where you got an idea I was in a prison cell? why would you continue on this? Since you brought it up, arrested and released is a far cry from being incarcerated or in a prison.

I asked if you wanted dimensions Chuck because my husband asked for them when a tank was stated as a certain size in an ad, never meant to be rude.

This thread has gone to an issue not pertaining to the missing snake and frankly I see nothing but your enjoyment of embarrassing me here. I would think if this is your choice of tactic that this BOI thread is not being used at it's guidelines and maybe you feel it should be closed.

Again, I did not mean anything by asking if you wanted the tank dims. You have my apology if you felt I was being rude.

Anna Croffoot
Here is whats most important for you to answer......

Where are the pictures of your quarantine room? You aren't seriously suggesting that your bedroom is your quarantine room, are you?

And where is the female breeder housed that you intended on breeding with the missing albino? Is she also housed in your bedroom? Or is she stored in a converted closet or perhaps the bathroom?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons