Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #121
Dave Riley
Chuck,

You don't get it. The end doesn't justify the means.

My feelings have not been hurt in the slightest...this current exchange is actually pretty amusing. I don't think bullying or intimidation is funny, and that's exactly what you were doing when you dredged up OP's past incident. At least own it...stop trying to justify it.

And just what does my "whopping one post a year" mean? Maybe that I have a life.

I don't think I'll run along.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #122
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well lets see here. We have three choices by the way I see things...

A.) Blaze didn't send it

B.) Anna and Kelly have the snake and started this thread anyhow

C.) Some how the snake got out in transit, re-sealed the box on it's way out and chuckled while thinking of the forthcoming Fauna thread his escape would cause.
And that right there is actually why I jumped into the apparent issue of poor husbandry. I know it was off topic a bit but I cant help to wonder if Anna had her priorities straight instead of trying to jump from point A to point D to get into the breeding game and skipping all those points in between this may never have been an issue here at all.

They both cut corners to ship snakes, she cut corners to breed snakes, he cut corners to feed the snakes, she cut corners to properly house the snakes....

Its the basic nature of God's justice (if you believe in that): "You reap what you sow".

Neither of the two seem to give a crap about where the snake is. Neither I believe has notified UPS that there could be snake loose in there facility or on a truck (not that I believe that's possible but just saying). All it has been from the get go is "I'm out my money", "I cant breed this year to make more money", whaaa whaaa whaaa blah blah blah.

Anyway......can you change your avatar please. What is that thing?

Old 08-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #123
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunex View Post
they way this thread turned out is exactly why i feel BOI should just go the F away. it started out on topic, then Chuck came in here and basically tried to shift blame through information and supposed "evidence" that has no bearing on the thread at hand. Way to go chuck.
Thank you.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:17 PM   #124
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Riley View Post
Chuck,

You don't get it. The end doesn't justify the means.
Well, whatever works for you. You do it your way and I'll do it mine.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #125
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Neither of the two seem to give a crap about where the snake is. Neither I believe has notified UPS that there could be snake loose in there facility or on a truck (not that I believe that's possible but just saying). All it has been from the get go is "I'm out my money", "I cant breed this year to make more money", whaaa whaaa whaaa blah blah blah.
If either has shown concern of the whereabouts of the snake I too have missed it.

Quote:
Anyway......can you change your avatar please. What is that thing?
Worries of a connection between my avatar and your recent close encounter? Ever wonder why they say roaches will survive a nuclear holocaust? Maybe they were bred that way?

It's a just shed Madagascar hissing cockroach and no, I don't see changing it in the near future, sorry (but you never know, I may find something I'd rather display at any time).

Old 08-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #126
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Worries of a connection between my avatar and your recent close encounter?
Ok, but if they are related somehow you are screwed.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #127
DAND
Quote:
Ok, but if they are related somehow you are screwed.
That would be just my luck. And whats next, my ball python won't arrive?

Old 08-24-2009, 03:21 PM   #128
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunex View Post
they way this thread turned out is exactly why i feel BOI should just go the F away. it started out on topic, then Chuck came in here and basically tried to shift blame through information and supposed "evidence" that has no bearing on the thread at hand. Way to go chuck.
While I agree there are way too many posts that don't belong in a lot of the heated threads, to the point that it takes away from getting down to the truth easily, the BOI is a greater good for our community. Unfortunately it may take hours of reading to make a choice on your own if a person is truly a "Bad" or "Good" guy/gal after having to weed through all the BS. It would be a great loss to all of us if the BOI were gone.

Old 08-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #129
BLAZE555
OK... I must have missed this comment but now EVERYTHING was under weight??? How come you never said anything about this during the emails or during the PayPal dispute???

Old 08-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #130
BLAZE555
If I need to post the ad on here then ok but, I made it abundantly clear that one of the hets was very underweight due to her laying eggs (miss judgment on my part).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons