Bad Guy Blaze Garrett snake paid for not in the shipment with others..... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:09 PM   #131
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE555 View Post
If I need to post the ad on here then ok but, I made it abundantly clear that one of the hets was very underweight due to her laying eggs (miss judgment on my part).
What, selling an underweight animal?

Old 08-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #132
BLAZE555
Yea are you being a jack ass. That message was aimed at you.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #133
critical bill
Quote:
If I need to post the ad on here then ok but, I made it abundantly clear that one of the hets was very underweight due to her laying eggs (miss judgment on my part).
Quote:
Why would you ship a snake that just finished laying eggs and was very underweight? Why would you even accept the sale knowing that she was going to be bred again this year?

Dont you care?

Was it always like this for you, caring more about money than whats best for the animals? What happened to change you along the way Blaze?

Old 08-24-2009, 06:07 PM   #134
DAND
Quote:
No, a jack-ass is someone who ships a recently bred underweight animal.

Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #135
SKYMOUNTAIN
Blaze did say the "one" snake was underweight in his ad, and to us also, we never planned to bred her. I only want the facts stated here. Blaze gave us the little HET because the Het that had laid eggs was under weight and needed time off.

All five snakes were under sellers stated weights. We as buyers chose to accept this, and keep the five. This is our choice and we stand by it.

I still state that the albino is the "sale" issue we do not have him. This is what we are disputing with seller the absence of the albino in our package, not the female that needs much recuperation. She will NOT EVER be bred. I think what ever happened to her is unknown and therefore she is no longer to be a breeder but our family snake.

Blaze,

this thread has gone on enough I believe. Seller/buyer both have stated our story and it is still the same. I have seen where this has gone, people saying things back and forth.

I will say again to you, we only ask that you send the albino or refund his stated amount to us. There isn't really anything else to be said about it than this.

Anna Croffoot

Old 08-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #136
SKYMOUNTAIN
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up...If you don't see any responses from me for a couple of days, not trying to fade off into the nowheres.

Anna

Old 09-06-2009, 04:51 AM   #137
SKYMOUNTAIN
Well we are still minus our albino..have settled into the reality that this is how it will be.
All other five snakes are doing well and have gained weight...hope everyone who watched this thread is doing well and again, thanks for all your added thoughts...That includes you Critical Bill...you salty dog you...LOL

Thanks all,

Anna Croffoot "skymountain"

Old 09-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #138
MedusaCoils
Have you (Anna) or Blaze, heard anything from UPS regarding this? Was there any follow-up done by either party? Or, Is that it?

Wayne

Old 09-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #139
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
Have you (Anna) or Blaze, heard anything from UPS regarding this? Was there any follow-up done by either party? Or, Is that it?

Wayne
I find it admirable that you still even care.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:00 AM   #140
SKYMOUNTAIN
Yes we followed up. Blaze asked for statement from UPS that snake was missing and then told us it was not good enough. Ups can be contacted by anyone who wants to and given the tracking number will state one was missing.

Anna Croffoot

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons