Dead-Beat Bidder on Repti-Bid!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2004, 12:38 PM   #1
jefjen
Dead-Beat Bidder on Repti-Bid!!!

I am not sure of this guys name.. All we have is his email address and Repti-Bid user name.
Lizardman1212@yahoo.com
Lizardman12 is his user name.

He bid on a reverse striped leopard gecko, and won..
I have emailed him several times.. NO RESPONSE!!!
I have let him know that i was going to put negative feedback on repti-bid, as well as Fauna.. NO RESPONSE!!!!

Save yourselves alot of wasted time, and just do not deal with this guy.
Hell,, i even emailed him to say that if something came up, and he couldn't get the gecko, just to let us know so we could re-list it...NO RESPONSE!!!

100%%%% Deadbeat Bidder..

Old 03-23-2004, 04:15 PM   #2
Greg Riso
Report Him

to the webmaster at Reptibid so he is banned from using the site. At the very least as a seller there I'm sure you're aware you can block this person from any future bidding on animals you post there.

Old 03-23-2004, 06:05 PM   #3
jefjen
i know

Greg,
Yes, i have already banned him from bidding on our items, i just wanted other people to ban him as well..
The truth is,, he is probably just a kid..
Greg, how do you contact the webmaster??? I have looked at a few pages, but have been unable to find a link..
Probably not looking in the right place...lol

Old 03-23-2004, 06:17 PM   #4
Greg Riso
I Think It's....

webmaster@reptibid.com

Who'd a thought LOL? I had to contact once and I'm pretty sure the live help person on hand during the day gave me that addy. Not that the webmaster ever responded, so who knows if I ever reached him/her?

Old 03-23-2004, 08:17 PM   #5
sputnik
Thanks!

Thanks JEFF,

I will ban him from mine as well. always good to get the jump on someone like this!

Good luck with your efforts getting him banned.

Old 03-24-2004, 06:21 PM   #6
jefjen
update

We have been in touch with the webmaster at Reptibid,, and we are working on getting this guy banned.. The webmaster just needed a little more info to be able to ban him,, and i just now sent that to him.. We will see..

Old 03-30-2004, 09:57 AM   #7
jefjen
UPDATE!!!!!!

Well, I have been in constant contact with the webmaster@repti-bid, and Lizardman12 is BANNED!!!!
The webmaster returned every one of my emails, and HE has personally filed a claim with the Internet Fraud Division on this guy..
I have a little more info on this guy(the dead-beat bidder).. His name is Jon, and he lives in the 704 area code..
Stay away from this guy!!!
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!