Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #21
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
Why am I passionate that a friend is being slandered? Well, probably because a friend is being slandered.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Cassandra, that answers my second question well enough. It does not address the first one.

I recommend using this site's (not Tapatalk's) attachment function to post your images again before I get around to sorting things.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #22
Cnckclark90
No, I do not think an an adult who has free will over who they do business with should need to know the real name of the person they are buying from, if they so choose to buy from that person. Especially if that person tells them upfront that they don't want to give out their real name, especially since there are multiple saftey reasons a person wouldn't give out their real name.

The truth of the matter is, is that she has multiple credible references but when someone's combative from the get go you can understand what she wouldnt be giving with them. Caitlin rice didn't want to ask me for reference because I am a "nobody" to her. She didn't realize I was the one who could aim her in many right directions to validate that Ann is safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Do you consider it unreasonable for a buyer to expect to know the identity of the person he or she would be doing business with?

Why are you so excited about this? The responses seem personal from the intensity applied.

As a courtesy, I will make a couple reminders. Be sure to upload image files directly to this site (not Tapatalk). Also, any restated claims should have attribution (names, basically) so as not to venture into the territory of anonymous third-party quotations. Thank you.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:49 PM   #23
Roy rice
I asked for other references not just one to go off of. She didn’t want to supply that and she stated she had serveral. If I am going to send money where I am not protected I can’t just go off one person I don’t know. I am Caitlin rice. My husband and I share and account.
Everything was a little fishy. I was told from many others that to stay away. Another person she dealt with wrote another negative post today. There were many people who backed him up. I am not going to sit here and arguing with anyone. But at your own risk.

Quote:
For reference of the thread, Ann posted an add, the one the OP took a quote from infact. I posted for reference under Ann's add,and yes while I am friends with Ann...I am still capable of giving an honest opinion of her dealings. A lady name Caitlin rice wanted to purchase from ann but then did not want to contact me as a reference for her own reasons. If she had just contacted me like was asked this all would have been avoided. I assume roy rice is either Caitlin on another account or someone related to her.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #24
Cnckclark90
Figuring out the image thing now, not too crazy about fauna so I've never used the site other than to sign up.
Quote:
Cassandra, that answers my second question well enough. It does not address the first one.

I recommend using this site's (not Tapatalk's) attachment function to post your images again before I get around to sorting things.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:52 PM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
No, I do not think an an adult who has free will over who they do business with should need to know the real name of the person they are buying from, if they so choose to buy from that person. Especially if that person tells them upfront that they don't want to give out their real name, especially since there are multiple saftey reasons a person wouldn't give out their real name.

The truth of the matter is, is that she has multiple credible references but when someone's combative from the get go you can understand what she wouldnt be giving with them. Caitlin rice didn't want to ask me for reference because I am a "nobody" to her. She didn't realize I was the one who could aim her in many right directions to validate that Ann is safe.

Then you would understand in full that "an adult who has free will over who they do business with" might consider that sketchy and state so openly.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #26
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Figuring out the image thing now, not too crazy about fauna so I've never used the site other than to sign up.

How crazy you are about it does not really hold weight, but thank you in advance for taking the time to get them posted again.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:53 PM   #27
Cnckclark90
My name is correct on here sir, though don't bother stalking me on Facebook as you can't find me unless you are friends of a friend on FB and I have already made sure we are not
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
Cassandra do you have a different name on Facebook than you do here?

Old 12-08-2018, 08:54 PM   #28
Roy rice
I shouldn’t have to ask you for references I asked Ann for more than just one and she wouldn’t supply that. I asked for a name so I could be protected with my money.
She told me her real name was Ann frank! I needed a name to put on a money order just like any other time you need a name for a money order. She never said she never wanted to give her real name/ I have screen shots to prove it.

Quote:

Old 12-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #29
Cnckclark90
Me not being crazy about it explains why I have no idea how to use the site.
Quote:
How crazy you are about it does not really hold weight, but thank you in advance for taking the time to get them posted again.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #30
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy rice View Post
I asked for other references not just one to go off of. She didn’t want to supply that and she stated she had serveral. If I am going to send money where I am not protected I can’t just go off one person I don’t know. I am Caitlin rice. My husband and I share and account.
Everything was a little fishy. I was told from many others that to stay away. Another person she dealt with wrote another negative post today. There were many people who backed him up. I am not going to sit here and arguing with anyone. But at your own risk.
That is not allowed. Stop posting until this has been dealt with (second time I am saying this).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!