My first bite - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-02-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Joe Jo
My first bite

I know this isnt the best place to put this but i figured it was the most looked at. I finaly got taged by one of my snakes and surprisingly im not mad. My baby colombian rainbow boa bit my finger while trying to get him out. i know because hes a baby its not that big of a deal but i delt with probably the meanest ball python out there and got so close to getting tagged its just kinda relief to finaly get hit. my bp is the calmest snake now and i know my boa will get there to just take the time.

Thanks for reading

Old 12-02-2006, 10:29 PM   #2
boafiedreptiles
that rainbow mite not chill out there know to be nippy,hold him a lot and it will work

Old 12-02-2006, 10:49 PM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Jo
I know this isnt the best place to put this but i figured it was the most looked at. I finaly got taged by one of my snakes and surprisingly im not mad. My baby colombian rainbow boa bit my finger while trying to get him out. i know because hes a baby its not that big of a deal but i delt with probably the meanest ball python out there and got so close to getting tagged its just kinda relief to finaly get hit. my bp is the calmest snake now and i know my boa will get there to just take the time.

Thanks for reading
It may be your first but I can guarantee you it won't be your last. A small price to pay for working with amazing animals

Old 12-03-2006, 11:38 AM   #4
NateinAZ
Wait till you get tagged by a large snake.....I got hit by one of my rescue boas with a bad attitude,pulling teeth outa my hand and wrist for over a week.You ever need help with those Brazilians let me know thye were one of my first projects.They are high maintenance with the humidity requirements.{im in south chandler,close to basha high}

Nate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!