!!!!!!!!!how Much Would You Pay????????? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-29-2004, 09:37 AM   #1
leobreeder182
!!!!!!!!!how Much Would You Pay?????????

HI, I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR THIS LARGE BREEDING MALE , WELL HE IS NOT THAT BIG, BUT HE'S NICE SIZE, HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR HIM, I'LL GIVE YOU SOME INFO, WELL I GOT HIM FROM A MAN IN KANSAS, NAMED TIM DEFREES, HE BOUGHT 2 OF THEM FROM PETCO, EACH OF THEM FOR $27.00, ONLY TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS A PIECE, HE WENT OFF AND SOLD HIS FOR $400.00, I JUST WANT TO NO WHAT I WOULD GET FROM THIS GUY.

PS:LOOK AT HIS TAIL IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE A STRIPE, THERE IS ONLY 2 ROW OF DOTS GOING ALL THE WAY DOWN ON HIS TAIL, ISN'T THAT SWEET.
Attached Images

Old 02-29-2004, 10:04 AM   #2
robin d.
i would assume 40-50 dollars maybe.... looks like a high yellow than came from some sorta hypo or tang breeding

Old 03-01-2004, 03:34 PM   #3
diablohogs
Question do you mean whats he worth?

if the other gecko that sold for 400 dollars looked like that one i'd be very surprised. i agree with robin on the value of that gecko. not really anything spectacular.

Old 03-01-2004, 03:37 PM   #4
diablohogs
Stop! one more thing

do you think you can maybe relax with the punctuation marks in the titles of your posts? its really not necessary.

Old 03-15-2004, 10:26 AM   #5
Stratusfaction
So what your saying is he can't be gramatically correct?

-David

Old 03-15-2004, 10:47 AM   #6
Vince
nice male, personaly i would pay 30 bucks. but i guess retail a pet shop would sell that one for 55.00

Old 03-15-2004, 10:48 AM   #7
Vince
how much did you pay?

Old 03-15-2004, 01:00 PM   #8
diablohogs
all i said was RELAX with the punctuation marks.

N/P

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!