Jungle Carpet-A keeper? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-27-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Elepheguttata007
Jungle Carpet-A keeper?

Hello! I am new into carpets and not really sure what traits you look for in potential breeding prospects and what not. I really love this guy and would love to pair him up and start a jungle carpet project, but I want them to be nice carpets, not you're average stuff. Does he fit the bill? Or should I look for something with different traits/genetics?-what kind of traits do people look for?
Pictures are natural-untouched.

If interested, you can view more pictures of him through the link in my sig.

Thank for your input!
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Morelia4life
I think he fits the bill fine. He is a very nice jungle. I look for very bright yellows and very dark jet blacks. I just look for very intense snakes that stand out from other jungles.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
Elepheguttata007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
I think he fits the bill fine. He is a very nice jungle. I look for very bright yellows and very dark jet blacks. I just look for very intense snakes that stand out from other jungles.
Yeah, that's what really attracted me to him-his great contrast-reminded me of a "biohazard" symbol (black and yellow) haha. He is a pet, but since I'm considering possibly breeding, I didn't want to just breed anything-I wanted to get a public opinion on what would be ideal, then go from there.
Thanks for your input!

Old 04-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
Morelia4life
No problem. Trust me, he would make some killer babies. I think you would be more than happy.

Old 04-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
Elepheguttata007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia4life View Post
No problem. Trust me, he would make some killer babies. I think you would be more than happy.
Thank you! That's great news.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!