#7 & #8 and still going - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-13-2005, 07:54 PM   #11
USAGECKOS
Congrats to Xavier for producing such awesome looking Leos.

And, congrats to Nicholas for being the lucky person to get to take them home!

Old 04-13-2005, 08:19 PM   #12
nicolai
Well she named them!!!!

Well thier names are POOKY and LARS. She didnt tell me the names until today because she said she had to make sure the names she picked fit them. So i guess she had to sleep on it. I dont ever remember being that imaginative at her age. I think kids these days are much more intellegent then us old folks when we were thier age. Thier names are already on thier slots on the rack system.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:16 AM   #13
Xavier
Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Well thier names are POOKY and LARS. She didnt tell me the names until today because she said she had to make sure the names she picked fit them. So i guess she had to sleep on it. I dont ever remember being that imaginative at her age. I think kids these days are much more intellegent then us old folks when we were thier age. Thier names are already on thier slots on the rack system.
They are growing fast and will be ready to be shipped out in no time!

Old 04-19-2005, 02:10 PM   #14
turtlebuyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
the funny thing is my 10 year old daughter is sitting here next to me staring at the picture trying to think up good names for them. I also have to tell you a funny thing that happened to her today. She went in to check on the leos as is her daily practice and when she didnt see the newsest little one we got last week she reached into the tank and started to move its hide and heard a high pitched sound and came running into the kitchen yelling that something was in the babies tank and it might be trying to eat it. when i went to lift the hide it did the same to me with a bunch of shaking.I was laughing so hard i had a cramp inside. She had never heard a leo make a sound before and thought something had got in there with it.Its the little things in life that that brighten our days.
I have one that will staher ground and bark at the cat. No lie

Old 04-19-2005, 05:18 PM   #15
KelliH
Those are really nice looking, you are a lucky guy!

Old 04-19-2005, 07:58 PM   #16
nicolai
Thanks kelli...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
Those are really nice looking, you are a lucky guy!
I am still waiting for you to put another like this..

ID#: 05TGHF-01
Morph: Tremper Giant
Sex: Female
Hatched: 01/26/05
Weight: 18g
Price: $75 SOLD CJ
From Giant Hybino Project

up On your site for me to snatch up!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!