Rian AKA Underground reptiles Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2003, 01:56 PM   #1
kimtall
Rian AKA Underground reptiles Inquiry

Thinking about purchasing a rosy boa from Rian at underground reptiles. Has anyone done business with him? I did a search and nothing came up. His email address is uggleedog@aol.com and his business is out of Deerfield Beach, FL. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Old 04-28-2003, 04:34 PM   #2
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
I have purchased a half dozen Flying geckos or so from Underground Reptiles located in Deerfield Beach. I picked them all up at a show we were both vendoring at in Orlando last year. The animals they had for sale were all top notch and had some particularly nice gecko specimens. We all went out to dinner that night after the show for some beer and wings and had a great time. Basically, what I'm saying is that the guys from Underground are just great people, and in my opinion just don't seem like the kind of people to try and get one over on you. I would feel confident purchasing from them over the Internet as I would if in person. I haven't been to the store but do plan on swinging by sometime while in the area. I would expect your Rosy boa to come in as they have advertised it. Hope that helps you out....... Mike B.

Old 04-29-2003, 06:32 AM   #3
KNOBTAIL
you dont have to

worry about Underground. Its a very well run organization, and you will get an honest representation of what you are purchasing. Ryan Gittman is an above the board guy. JERRY TRESSER

Old 04-29-2003, 09:49 AM   #4
bpc
I have never bought from them but I have been at shows with them. Their animals looked good and they seemed like nice guys. Also, several of my customers have spoken well about them. They seem to have a very good reputation here in FL. Hope that helps.

Old 04-29-2003, 05:23 PM   #5
sputnik
UNDERGROUND REPTILES IN FL

I did purchase a GTP from underground reptiles. The animal was the same as the one in the photos they sent, meaning it was represented right.

Was shipped when I wanted it shipped (weather condition wise) and their email communications were FIRST RATE AND PROMPT!

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them IMHO, first class act! Which is nice to see in this industry!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!