#7 & #8 and still going - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-12-2005, 09:04 PM   #1
nicolai
#7 & #8 and still going

You guys may remember that Xavier offered me the sibling to the hybino he posted at a very good price which i took him up on but I have decided to take a beautiful female of his as well. He will be holding on to them until they reach a good shipping weight 18-20 grams. But he just sent me a pic of them which i just had to share with you guys!!! Looks like i will have one heck of a deep and diverse gene pool.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:11 PM   #2
WiteLeo
Wow, I would like to talk to him now. That SHTCT looks absolutly amazing.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:12 PM   #3
Jeremy Letkey
Nicholas, they are very nice. They were a good choice.

Good work Xaiver.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:14 PM   #4
Chris@TSE
Excellent Nick, good to see you getting back into leos

Old 04-12-2005, 09:20 PM   #5
nicolai
the funny thing is..

the funny thing is my 10 year old daughter is sitting here next to me staring at the picture trying to think up good names for them. I also have to tell you a funny thing that happened to her today. She went in to check on the leos as is her daily practice and when she didnt see the newsest little one we got last week she reached into the tank and started to move its hide and heard a high pitched sound and came running into the kitchen yelling that something was in the babies tank and it might be trying to eat it. when i went to lift the hide it did the same to me with a bunch of shaking.I was laughing so hard i had a cramp inside. She had never heard a leo make a sound before and thought something had got in there with it.Its the little things in life that that brighten our days.

Old 04-12-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
the funny thing is my 10 year old daughter is sitting here next to me staring at the picture trying to think up good names for them. I also have to tell you a funny thing that happened to her today. She went in to check on the leos as is her daily practice and when she didnt see the newsest little one we got last week she reached into the tank and started to move its hide and heard a high pitched sound and came running into the kitchen yelling that something was in the babies tank and it might be trying to eat it. when i went to lift the hide it did the same to me with a bunch of shaking.I was laughing so hard i had a cramp inside. She had never heard a leo make a sound before and thought something had got in there with it.Its the little things in life that that brighten our days.
She sounds like my little brother. How old is she? I just got him to hand feed one of my females and he was so scared. He had his eyes shut trying not to be scared(like he was eating something bitter), wigglying the little mealy at my girls face....he jumped.

My little brother is so cool.

Old 04-12-2005, 10:59 PM   #7
Xavier
Glad you happy man

I'm sure will be even more so when you see them in person.
Thanks everyone

Old 04-13-2005, 12:19 AM   #8
BluGnat
Gorgeous, gorgeous Leos. Wow. What a cool contrast! Congrats!

Old 04-13-2005, 02:17 AM   #9
thesnakecharmer
Thumbs up Beautiful Leos . .

Nic, those are amazing leos. I can see it already . . they are going to be GORGEOUS adults! I am sure your daughter will come up with some great names for them.
Take Care!
Nicole

Old 04-13-2005, 10:47 AM   #10
dragonflyreptiles
awesome leos Xaiver and great choices Nicholas, you've got an eye for nice leos!

your daughter and my son would have a blast together with all the leos, he just loves them, my 2 year old likes them but she likes the watch the chams better lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!