"Dan The Fireman" Thread on the BOI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-01-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
Sunset Gecko
"Dan The Fireman" Thread on the BOI

There was a lot of conflict earlier with this man, and I believe some of the issues will be resolved in this thread.
here it is:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post261965

Old 05-01-2005, 08:23 PM   #2
WiteLeo
I think I know most of the story now and both sides of it. If Daniel is a good guy or bad guy, I still feal sorry for him. In this hobby/bizz, what people say about you can make you are break you. It will take a while for people to warm up again and I hope Dan comes back to the forums.

I would feal like cr4p if people thought of me like that. But its no ones falt, just misunderstanding.

Old 05-01-2005, 09:24 PM   #3
MatthewK
WhiteLeo, not to take from the post, but why do you use "hacker talk" to avoid the badword filters?

Thanks, Matthew

Old 05-01-2005, 09:27 PM   #4
dragonflyreptiles
lol I didn't know crap was filtered, I just figured he was typing fast or didn't type well since the 4 is right above the r lolol Heck I can't type with a dime and I hit weird buttons all the time but I can edit my post lol

Old 05-01-2005, 09:32 PM   #5
MatthewK
I didnt know if there was a filter or not.. I recall him using it on some other word like that though, didnt find the thread though, guess I take it back. Er. sorry

Old 05-01-2005, 09:34 PM   #6
dragonflyreptiles
I kinda remember weird typing on some of his post, just figured he couldn't type and since he can't edit he was stuck with it after he hits send lol

Old 05-01-2005, 09:39 PM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Here it is I figured they were typos too since the 3 is close to the r too

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...162#post261162

Old 05-01-2005, 10:04 PM   #8
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewK
WhiteLeo, not to take from the post, but why do you use "hacker talk" to avoid the badword filters?

Thanks, Matthew
Matt, I know you don't like me very much, but you realy need to leave me be. Should not matter to you if I type cr4p over crap, or sh1t over ****, or bast3rd over basterd, a$$ over ass.

There arn't filters...I think.

Old 05-01-2005, 10:10 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
hmm didn't know there was a dislike issue here but there are bad word filters for some words and they come up with all ****** to replace the word, not all bad words are filtered but some are.

And really all of this is OT from the thread topic anyway and I didn't even ntoice the thread title til now so Im sorry for going OT on this thread

Old 05-01-2005, 10:14 PM   #10
Gregg M
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewK

Thanks, Matthew
What do you care what he does???? Are you a mod or the admin???? Try to keep it on topic.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!