Site needs a new webmaster - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2003, 02:18 PM   #1
ReptileTrader
Site needs a new webmaster

Hello all,

I started www.reptiletrader.com a few years ago and had moderate success at its beginning stages. I advertised in Reptiles magazines and was getting lots of traffic to the site. There is still a considerable amount of traffic to the site and I get several emails a week asking to be listed in the business listings. It still shows up in Search Engines because I spent a considerable amount of money with submission services.

My web design business has taken off to the point that I do not have the time to dedicate to keeping the site fresh and interactive as it should be.

I would like to sell the entire site to someone who is willing to take a great site and run with it. I would include all of the content, all of the programs, the domain name and a year's worth of web hosting.

I were to design this for a client as it is now, it would be very expensive. But I am not looking to turn a big profit. I just don't want to see a good site go to waste.

If anyone is interested, please post here or email me at jeremy@iveka.com.

I also have the domain name reptilefinder.com that I would like to sell.

Thanks for your time and I hope someone can bring reptiletrader.com back to life.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread