SOLD!! '12 Sub-Adult Male Intergrade Sailfin Dragon-- Lower Price - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #1
cguarino30
'12 Sub-Adult Male Intergrade Sailfin Dragon-- Lower Price

This is a Captive Born and Bred Intergrade Sailfin Dragon. He is 100% guaranteed Male, as he has done a good bit of displaying and already has started developing the characteristic sailfin. This guy is going to make a gorgeous display animal someday. He was laid, hatched, and raised right here in my reptile room. This is something that is almost never available. The Intergrade Sailfin Dragon (a naturally occurring and undescribed variety of Hydrosaurus) Is in my opinion the most attractive of all of the agamids. I have included a picture of my alpha male (first picture) to show what this guy will likely end up looking like, though I think he has more color potential than even my adult male. This guy is 100% purebred Intergrade. He is the product of two wild caught Intergrade parents.

This guy is about 18 - 20 inches long and hatched June 28 of 2012, eating a variety of fruits, vegetables, bugs, and he has even been trained onto dry foods (shrimp pellets and bearded dragon food) which makes him a breeze to take care of.

This particular sailfin dragon is also exceptionally tame. You have to stay patient through his 30-60 second calm-down period; as with all young sailfins, he has a very strong flight response. After he calms down, though, you can easily hold him in your hand, put him on your shoulder, etc. He has never offered to bite or whip, just tries to bolt for the first few seconds of handling. With even a small amount of work, he will grow out of this flight stage as well and will make a very impressive, very tame display animal.

His color is also quite impressive. These pictures do not do him justice. He has both an exceptional amount of blue in his face/chest region, and an exceptional amount of yellow in his flanks and back. This coloration will also further develop with age.

Asking price is $600 shipped. This is a great deal, as 100% USCBB intergrades are almost never available, and this one is a real gem. Couple that with his exceptional demeanor, readiness to eat dry food, and growth potential, and he will easily be worth $1000-$1200 within another 6-12 months. I've already done all the hard work for you, now all you have to do is give him a nice home and prepare for something truly impressive.

If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at cguarino30@gmail.com as I do not check pms often. Thank you for your interest.

---Quick notes about the pictures. The male in the first picture is my breeding male, he is NFS. The other three pictures are of the male for sale. You can see that he is in shed in the third picture, and his neck and legs are still in shed in the middle two pictures. Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!