Weird looking spider ball python... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-16-2017, 10:16 PM   #21
Dro B
Orange dreams are common in the wild similar to yellowbellies, there are 4 proven bloodlines and probobly a dozen other suspected bloodlines/allelics that may or may not prove out, so it wouldn't be that crazy, if you told someone she was a dreambee, most people wouldNt question it. Her sibling looks a bit more yellow than a normal spider, but the female parent has that "shine" to her and I suspect she's a bit more orange in person and after shedding. Either way you have something very cool here and I'm not saying I have a clue what it is, but I'm certain it's genetic.

Old 01-16-2017, 11:48 PM   #22
tkurt
Thanks man I appreciate all the help. I'm going to keep updating the thread with pics so keep a eye out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-17-2017, 07:14 PM   #23
Dro B
Definitely will, I do beleive that the adult female in the lower pic on the first page is responsible for the orange color. Was a dark pic but is she orange in person? The way her pattern wraps all the way over the arches of her back is cool but the shine her pattern has looks to have passed to the offspring as well.

Old 01-18-2017, 03:50 PM   #24
tkurt
I unfortunately don't have her anymore. I don't really remember her being super orange but she did look a tiny bit different I always thought. I'm just hoping once the yellow snake gets big enough it'll prove out

Old 01-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #25
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkurt View Post
I unfortunately don't have her anymore. I don't really remember her being super orange but she did look a tiny bit different I always thought. I'm just hoping once the yellow snake gets big enough it'll prove out

I'm personally 100% certain it will

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!