Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #101
Classic Dum's
I only read the first ten pages or so but my advice to you guys he has sent bad checks to is file criminal charges, writing bad checks is a criminal offense, he may be in a differant state but Id still try, in IL writing a bad check and not making good on it is a felony, once you file charges there will be a court date set, most likely he wont show, if that happens there will be a warrent issued for his arrest, make sure that warrent finds its way to NJ police

also if your going to file charges do NOT take partial payment in anyway shape or form, if he owes you $500 do NOT take a $50 check cash it with the promise of another $50 check every month till its paid off, the reason I say that is once you enter into a payment agreement and take a partial payment in most places the criminal system will no longer intervine, if all he ever sends you is that first payment and nothing else in most places thats it your screwed, from there it becomes a civil matter its no longer a criminal matter since youve entered into an agreement

anyway hope that helps

Old 03-26-2008, 10:30 PM   #102
memnoch1970
classic dumb, are you kiddin me why dont you just tell him flat out to screw me. i cant believe you just wrote that. now he knows how to jerk me around. you really are true to your screen name dumb a$$.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #103
memnoch1970
well allen is making an effort to right things..... he wrote..........ReptKingdom@aol.com wrote:
Chris, i sent you $400 via paypal just now. It was sent from my wife's account. It was all the extra money we had available in our personal account until i can transfer some money. I wanted to send you something to show some good faith. Tomorrow i have to go out of town for two days and i didn't want to not send anything and have you think it is more excuses. I truly am not a thief or a liar and will get you paid. I hope you can take this deposit of a sign of good faith and allow me a few days, as you said this morning on the phone to send over the balance.

Thanks

Allen

i hope this can continue until both parties involved are happy, to be continued.........

Old 03-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #104
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
classic dumb, are you kiddin me why dont you just tell him flat out to screw me. i cant believe you just wrote that. now he knows how to jerk me around. you really are true to your screen name dumb a$$.

Chris do yourself a favor and reread the post... Nowhere does he show a blueprint for screwing you over..

Old 03-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #105
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:

what are you talking about?

If he sends a 50.00 check, you dont accept and cash it. you send it right back.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #106
monkeywrench133
Quote:

Dude, you are way out of line.

Jason is giving you good advice on how NOT to let Al jerk you around.

Take a step back and re read what he posted. You should be thanking him, not cussing him out.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #107
monkeywrench133
Quote:
well allen is making an effort to right things..... he wrote..........ReptKingdom@aol.com wrote:
Chris, i sent you $400 via paypal just now. It was sent from my wife's account. It was all the extra money we had available in our personal account until i can transfer some money. I wanted to send you something to show some good faith. Tomorrow i have to go out of town for two days and i didn't want to not send anything and have you think it is more excuses. I truly am not a thief or a liar and will get you paid. I hope you can take this deposit of a sign of good faith and allow me a few days, as you said this morning on the phone to send over the balance.

Thanks

Allen

Considering what Jason posted about partial payments, I'd suggest you send that money back.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:52 PM   #108
joepythons
late

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Considering what Jason posted about partial payments, I'd suggest you send that money back.
I think he allready agreed to accept this as a down payment on a "good faith" efffort.

Old 03-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #109
joepythons
back

Quote:

Thanks

Allen

i hope this can continue until both parties involved are happy, to be continued.........
You agreed to a partial payment after all you said here the last couple days? Dude if he is going to jack you its ONLY because you let him

Old 03-26-2008, 11:00 PM   #110
memnoch1970
it was kind of a weird coincedence, that i got that payment, and saw that post. but the paypal deposit was in there two hours before the post on here. so i guess i owe dum an apology. but you did pretty much tell him how to get out of prosecution. anyway im giving allen the chance to make things right. and i will post the good with the bad. im hoping for the best. i truly believe hes tryin to do right. will see soon enough.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!