Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 07:33 PM   #61
Bobby Douglass
If Mr Matuszak and Mr Sharp have enough guts then have them post here so I'll have a few more people not to do business with.

Old 04-29-2003, 07:36 PM   #62
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
how much is a reverse stripe male. Thanks
This was Drew's first e-mail to you.

Old 04-29-2003, 07:48 PM   #63
sputnik
Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm

Quote:
Iv'e talked to Doug Matuszak quote " F--k these kids, I don't know anybody that pays attention to the BOI anymore.
He doesn't know of anybody that pays attention to the BOI? .....

Try this one!

Number of Active Users Today: 351 so far with 3,315 members! I guess that kinda makes Mr.Matuszak's statement stupid and uneducated. It also shows the attitude of these people you have talked to and your own attitude...., of course they got YOUR side of the story didn't they? which I am sure was unbiased, truthfull and accurate!

Quote:
I talked to Brian Sharp Quote " don't get into a pissing match with these people who have come out of the woodwork and don't buy sell or have any animals.
I don't know of anyone that has posted on this thread that doesn't have animals........ One can just wonder at what you told these people to get these responses?

Well done on damaging your own business over $100 The damage you did to it yourself would be well in excess of the $100 deposit.

I sure as hell won't buy anything from you and I am sure, with your attitude and inability to practice what you preach (satisfaction guaranteed or your money back) many others won't either. Again, well done!

Old 04-29-2003, 07:52 PM   #64
sputnik
Bobby Douglass

I agree totally with this quote
Quote:
If Mr Matuszak and Mr Sharp have enough guts then have them post here so I'll have a few more people not to do business with.
I would be likely to believe these statements Steve has relayed if they actually came from the authors themselves, not from Steve.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:11 PM   #65
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Basically both have told me to give back the deposit as soon as M3 sells. That is what I'm gonna do.
Steve,

That's the right thing to do, although it would have been nice if you had come to the same decision on your own, and not based on Brian and Douglas opinion. By the way, I have dealt with both of them personally and have nothing but good things to say about them. And yes, I do breed reptiles, and yes I'm from the early fifties. No ill-will here.

Regards.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:15 PM   #66
Greg Riso
Well Steve, it sounds like you've taken a step in the right direction by stating you'll refund the deposit when the M3 sells. The only problem with that is who knows when it's going to sell?
If you know you're going to end up refunding the money why not just bite the bullet and do it sooner?
As for your buddy list I've dealt with Brian Sharp. I bought a very nice albino retic from him. I've also sold a green anaconda to Rich Ihle. Both were a pleasure to work with. Now there's another guy on your list that needs to take his head out of his.........hat.
Because he treated me like one of your so called teenagers there's a 16 page thread on him here. Ask him how great business has been for him lately. So you've been dealing since 1964 huh? Sounds to me like you were a teenager then so that doesn't count. I have nothing against you but don't pull your high and mighty crap here. I'm no punk!

Old 04-29-2003, 08:24 PM   #67
A Forgotten Realm
I talked to Jeff Barringer and this is what he had to say about this site!!!!!!!!!!

>>>--- Jeff Barringer <jeffb@pethobbyist.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>The BOI is not our site. Not only is it
>>>>not our site, it is a web address that has been
>>>>blocked from being posted anywhere to our site
>>>>beacuse of the repeated and continued libel
>>>>and slander regarding our business, our vendors,
>>>>our users, and our staff.
>>>>
>>>>We are not involved with, part of, affiliated
>>>>with, or do business on any level with anyone
>>>>connected to that web site. We neither support
>>>>nor condone the activities that occur on the BOI.

You can take it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Steve Ori
A Forgotten Realm

Old 04-29-2003, 08:29 PM   #68
Bobby Douglass
There's a good person to ask advice from.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:34 PM   #69
A Forgotten Realm
Bobby Douglas,
Please send me your address so that we can discuss this in person.

Old 04-29-2003, 08:36 PM   #70
Wilomn
You know steve, I had a little respect for you there for a little while. I miss a couple days of posts and see that you have not only shot your foot but gangrene has set in and rotted you all the way to your brain. How foolish of you to go to these ends for a measly hundred bucks.

Not only am I not a teenager, I do breed and sell and have for many years, and I don't live with my mom, just for the record.

While I don't consider you a bad guy steve, I consider you a fool. And not the kind known to be wise and light hearted, the kind how is just shy of idiocy. All for that measly hundred bucks. I'm another who won't by from you, reguardless of your animals or priced just on principle.

Now, I generally go one the 1 to 2 percent theory. What that means is that out of every 100 people who see my animals for sale I'll get one or two customers. To extrapolate a bit it would be 20 or 30 for every thousand. How many hits have there been on this thread alone? How many of us will remember you later? How many people will do an inquiry about you at some future date and find this thread? My guess is you have cost yourself quite a bit of money.

Well done, maybe you should look for a nice government job, you seem well suited for that type of work.

Wes Pollock

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread