My First Hatchlings Ever! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-28-2005, 08:46 PM   #1
nuttzo420
Question My First Hatchlings Ever!

a while back my male patternless had mated with my albino due to me not knowing a whole lot about them.

well the first 2 eggs i lost and the second two did not hatch either. well the third set got dented and i thought they died but they both hatched! i cant belive it.

one the first one something was wrong.he wasnt reall active like the other in the pics, he would roll over and the sack on that cord has a sac on it in the pic. i took those right away then piced all that perlite off. the other had a thin cord and it fell off quick and hes doing real good.

since dad was patternless mom was albino what is he? is he het for both?
also his bands arnt full and weird on the one that died. what will they look like when a adult. anny clue.

thanks for the help with my eggs recently. all of you were very helpfull.she didnt lay anymore so he is the one.
thanks eric

heres some pics of them the first one had died within 24 hours, rip

this guys 4 days

Old 08-28-2005, 09:09 PM   #2
dragonflyreptiles
Sorry that only one made it but at least you have one and that 1st one is always very special!

And yes a patty X albino would mean the baby is a possble het for both traits.

Old 08-28-2005, 09:32 PM   #3
MorphTiles
glad to see that one made it!

Old 08-29-2005, 09:52 AM   #4
USAGECKOS
Cool little hatchling, I love the wavy pattern, too bad it won't stay that way.

Old 09-04-2005, 06:22 PM   #5
nuttzo420
thanks he just shed yesterday and ate it and a few pinheads.
hes a spaz! see ya, i keep udated pics as he grows.

Old 09-04-2005, 07:25 PM   #6
snowgyre
All babies from an albino x patternless breeding will be 100% heterozygous for patternless albino.

Sorry to hear about the baby that died, but at least you got one! He's a cutie! I had a baby die on me this year for no apparent reason, and it's always a heartbreaker when you lose one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!