Scott of ScottsSerpent is Certainly a Crook - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:12 AM   #51
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Dt Thomas There Is A Thread About You Keep Tp It And Off This One As You Have Tols Others To Stick To The Main Tread!!!!!! This Is About You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I Do Not Fear You And I Do Know What You Do!!!!! I Do Not Make False Threats?actions Unless I Know Who I Am Dealing With But I Asure You That You Will Be Seeing Me Soon!!!!! Dont Get Scared I Was Refuring To Seeing You In Court!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 07:15 AM   #52
DThomas
Andrew,

If you would like, send me your contact information in a PM and I will contact one of the Postal Inspectors I work with and get contact information for a local Postal Inspector for the Los Angeles area. Seems ole Terry has gone completely off the deep end and time for him to stop and face charges.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:21 AM   #53
ScottsSerpents
Dt You Are A Joke You Cant Do Crap About Crap!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Andrew,

If you would like, send me your contact information in a PM and I will contact one of the Postal Inspectors I work with and get contact information for a local Postal Inspector for the Los Angeles area. Seems ole Terry has gone completely off the deep end and time for him to stop and face charges.

dt DONT HATE BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THE NAVY PICKING UP SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:08 AM   #54
John E Dove
Back On Topic

Mr. Scott,
Since you have finally found your way to this thread would you care to address the complaint lodged by Mr. Hare?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...85&page=1&pp=5

John E Dove

Old 02-21-2007, 11:17 AM   #55
Spitfire
Scott, you wrote:

So you do admit to making false threats/actions to people you do know?! You are a piece of work. I do know that you made a false "action" with my dealings with you when you lied that you were going to ship me my snake via a courier when I specifically stated I did not want it shipped USPS. So what did you do? You shipped it via USPS. And I still never got my money back from you either. Although I do appreciate all the effort you went to to try to defame my reputation. You could only hope someone would do the same for you so you can merely say you once had a good reputation...yeah right! We all know you never did.

Talk about hot water getter hotter! You shipped Mr. Thomas an empty box?! Are you kidding me?! You just signed and sealed your fate in this hobby.
Scammer.

-Yasser

Old 02-21-2007, 11:29 AM   #56
Cat_72
Yasser, if you go back to page 1 of this thread, you will see it wasn't Dennis THomas but another man, an Andrew Hare who received the empty box from Scott/Terry/whatever his name is today. Scott/Terry is now pitching fits because this thread was posted on the ad where he sold the snake that turned out to be an empty box.

Regardless, the guy has gone off the deep end.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:29 AM   #57
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire

Talk about hot water getter hotter! You shipped Mr. Thomas an empty box?! Are you kidding me?! You just signed and sealed your fate in this hobby.
Scammer.

-Yasser
Actually, he shipped Andrew an empty box. I just posted a link to this thread on his classified ad and he went nuclear...lol

Old 02-21-2007, 12:17 PM   #58
Chameleon Company
If ever there was a candidate for the "Vendor's with Issues" list as discussed back in the Feedback Forum ....... we have a volunteer

Old 02-21-2007, 01:10 PM   #59
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
If ever there was a candidate for the "Vendor's with Issues" list as discussed back in the Feedback Forum ....... we have a volunteer
wholeheartedly.

Old 02-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #60
ravensgait
It really makes you wonder if the Scammers, Rip off artist and assorted low life's all get together and talk to decide that OK Terry it's your week to make a fool of yourself for Fauna entertainment. You really have to wonder sometimes....Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!