Wanted Cresteds in Wisconsin? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
Carlene16
Cresteds in Wisconsin?

Anyone selling crested geckos in Wisconsin?

I'm in Green Bay looking to buy a crested gecko from somewhere other than petco!

Looking for a short or reasonable drive.

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
pei8147
Check with Salzy & Meg90 on here. They are both in Wisconsin. I also think there are a couple shows coming up soon in Wisconsin. SEWERFest & WIRED? I think. Apparently lots of gecko breeders attend them.

Will

Old 09-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #3
AndrewLiu
Also Supreme Gecko and Eric Nielson are in Wi i believe. I haven't done business with these folks yet, but i have seen their ads say they are based in Wi

Old 09-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #4
dkulie
I'm in Chicago I can get you cresteds shipped for cheap what exactly are you looking for??

Old 09-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Salzy
Hey Charlene, shoot me a message if you are interested. Green Bay isn't too far of a drive at all from Stevens Point. I could even meet you somewhere if you'd like.

I have an ad up here as well as my website you can take a look at.

Eric Nielsen and Meg are out of Wausau, and Wally of SupremeGecko is down in Madison. I honestly don't know of anyone that is active with geckos over on the eastern side of the state...at least not in the Green Bay area at all.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #6
AndrewLiu
This maybe slightly inappropriate for a classifieds and more appropriate for BOI, but i have done business with Kyle Salzmann before, and he was awesome to work with. I would recommend him, he was fair and knowledgeable and offered me a very competitive price on a pair of cresties without me haggling at all.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:53 AM   #7
boastud
I have around 15 various crested in stock at the moment in my store in waukesha.

Captive Bred Specialties
404 Travis Ln #41
Waukesha, Wi

Old 09-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
Carlene16
Looking for anything really! I'm new to cresteds and really like them all so anything is great as long as your close and we wouldn't have to deal with shipping!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #9
bobbiflower
Hey Carlene,There is a reptile show in Waukesha Sept.26th.I am a breeder of the Crested Geckos and Chahoua's.Here is the website check it out.http://www.allanimalexpo.com/.Good luck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!