Mediterranean Geckos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-06-2016, 09:32 AM   #1
Carl
Mediterranean Geckos

I have 2 hatchling & 1 Adult. These are WC from south Florida. Very active neat critter. Asking $2 for the pair of hatchlings and $2 for the adult. One of the two hatchlings has a stub tail as does the adult. These guys will regrow their tail. I am currently residing in the Naples, FL area until Friday, then will traveling up I-95 to NJ from Sat-Sun. I would be willing to meet up somewhere off I-95 or in the Naples, FL area.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #2
Supremeexotics
You do understand that the two small ones aren't babies but they are anoles, not geckos.. Stop trying to get a quick dollar by exploiting wildlife and release them espically when you don't know what your selling.

Old 07-06-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
Rachrhac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremeexotics View Post
You do understand that the two small ones aren't babies but they are anoles, not geckos.. Stop trying to get a quick dollar by exploiting wildlife and release them espically when you don't know what your selling.
Im glad someone said this before I had to.

Old 07-07-2016, 12:50 AM   #4
Carl
Yes I know. The top picture is of the baby geckos and the baby brown anoles. The bottom picture is of the adult gecko
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2016, 02:33 PM   #5
Craig Wyatt
I live right off 95 in VA. I will give you the $4 in person on your trip up here. But you have to set them free for you to get the $4 from me.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:16 PM   #6
James L
Do you guys realize these are no non native / invasive reptiles? Free them where? Virgina? What's the difference between this guy's selling these and other wc herps that are constantly being sold. It's not big deal. He went to Florida, caught non native herps which is very commonly done and you guys give him a bunch of crap. Both species are horribly invasive here in Florida. There better made pets then conquering ecosystems there don't belong to. There's no exploiting going. If that's a subject, then why all not all the others lizards like abronia or other actually rare animals constantly being sold that came from places they shouldn't . Oh ya, and $3 is really making someone a quick buick...

Old 07-07-2016, 04:18 PM   #7
James L
And have you look at his other ads you will see he know the difference between a gecko and an anole. The sageri are being sold on another page.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:46 PM   #8
Carl
Thank you James L. Listen, I plan on study habitat & wetland restoration and hopefully going to work on a team to restore the everglades. I'm down here herping and let go all the native critters I come across. I can't morally let go a non native that is causing destruction to the native ecosystem. I priced them to sell cause I'm not trying to make money off them, just dont know what to do with them, plus, not to mention, it would be illegal of me to release a non native into the wild, such as in Virginia
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #9
Craig Wyatt
Where did I say release them in VA?? I said release them and come to VA for your $4.
Pretty sure that was more than obvious in my first post.

Old 07-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #10
James L
Goodluck with your studies Carl. Hope you find homes for you geckos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!